Hot take on the Grey World

Abo citizens,

I just wanted to send out a warning that some false prophet has been spreading a baseless theory around about the truth of the Grey World and it’s gaining traction at an alarming rate. I’ll share the theory here so you can be ready to refute it at social gatherings like hunts or raw earthyam eating contests or oortstone crysominting parties:

They believe that the Grey World was once a black hole, sucking in whole galaxies over the course of like… weeks or something. Idk how science works. The final galaxy it ate was called the Milky Way, named after a candy bar, and it was so dense with McDonald’s trash, Disney Marvel/Star Wars content, and @georgegroeg’s tall boy cans that it filled the hole completely and basically made it a landfill in space.

Ridiculous. Everyone knows the Oortiverse is inside a rift regen bomb being pulled through space by Rudy the Wildstock with a blink grapple as he chases the sun. Help set the record straight!

11 Likes

Well I can say this isn’t a complete falsity. It is true that many tall boy cans did come from me. But I can’t take all the credit. In reality it was a combined effort from many late Friday nights with the whole Reapers crew chipping in. Much like Captain Planet. “With our powers combined…” or empties as it would be. We infact were able to fill that void in space creating something, dare I say. Beautiful. :eyes: Now our next task it to find a way to get to this amazing place and marvel in our aluminum creation.

Coincidentally it can be seen over Drunkurd McBrewski’s. :thinking::v::beers:

6 Likes

Wuhhh I’ve never seen it that close! Has to be attracted to the brews. Maybe the theory holds some weight?

5 Likes