House Building Competition

Now its been a week of building and there is a lot of great builds! I hope that more will join the Competition. don’t forget there will be a participation reward with colored rare gleem. read more here https://portalseekers.weebly.com/competition.html

Updated the thread with Images of the builds so far

01. HyperR New images May 4

Summary

03. 142857 New images May 4

Summary

04. Freezyloon New images May11

Summary

05. RedUn0 New images May 4

Summary

06. Acquisitions New images May 11

Summary

07. Loadkill New images May 11

Summary

08. Dunedragon New images May 11

Summary

09. Bunky8604 New images May 6

Summary

10. Dumaru New images May 6

Summary

11. Warast New images May 4

Summary

14. Liveey New images May 11

Summary

15. Swede New images May 11

Summary

16. ATownDowner

17. Beaver New images May 11

Summary

18. Cave New images May 4

Summary

19. FDSA New images May 11

Summary

21. 2ofDiamonds New images May 11

Summary

22. Grovinski New images May 11

Summary

24. Zcrya New images May 11

Summary

26. Grugling New images May 11

Summary

28. Prome3us New images May 11

Summary

1 Like

It is about 10 days left to Build so I hope more will start a build and everyone gets done in time. Thank you, everyone, that has been participating so far!

I know That the 50k prestige might be too much and I didn’t know what was a good number when I started the competition, but ill lower it to 25k prestige and if you cant get enough prestige because you are building with natural blocks and its a big building with a lot of effort. that will also work then I have to make the decision.

1 Like

The competition will end on Sunday 20th 23:59 PST (UTC -8) so in CET it’s arund Monday 09:00. This is when the voting on the forum and the jury vote on the builds. Then Prize Ceremony: Sunday May 27 19:00 (UTC+00)

I just want to thank everyone that has been building all the amazing buildings!
And Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I’ve joined the Building Competition! Very, very late of course - not sure when UTC-8 is for me but if I don’t complete my build before the End . .

1. It’s completely my fault and
  2. It’s been such fun doing a speed build from an empty 1 x 6 allotment and
  3. and best of luck to the Competition entrants that took their builds seriously and did a good job! :rofl:
    Attica
2 Likes

That’s the spirit!!

Vote Now
It’s now time to vote on the build you like the most! You may vote on the build you like most or on your friends build or the build you hate. you may also vote on your own building I know this may be unfair but this is just one Award. The second award is judged by a few selected players that going more in-depth into the building designs so I hope this will give everyone a good chance to win an award.

The winners will be announced and the Participating Reward will be handed out during the Prize Ceremony: Sunday, May 27 19:00 (UTC+00) at Hunters Courtyard. be sure to join!

Find the Competition Area:
Go to hunters courtyard, look for the Building competition portal

Follow this link to To the google form to vote
(you have to login in with a google account to ensure the vote fair as possible, but I don’t collect any emails.)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9BXT_kSKmutYJaB6MkucJjFsZLDhjGB3dcSfZnvdSp3ECkw/viewform?usp=sf_link

4 Likes

Wow, took a while to go through all the houses. I had a few favourites so it was not an easy call.
Great work everyone!

3 Likes

Yeah there is so many good buildings! and many new ideas how to use blocks!

That tour took a while but so inspiring! I was terribly torn between two houses for my vote, then someones Power Bed 9000 did 6829!!! damage to me while I was trying to get out so… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for running the competition Viress! It was a lot of fun to build out a house, and it created a really cool neighborhood.

2 Likes

First time I built a house, so I am happy to have participated it was good practice and now I know how to use a bevel xD

Im a bit sad that I didnt get as creative as the houses like the shoe or tree top homes, however I was focusing more on themes etc than anything else ^^ <3 thank you for the opportunity.

2 Likes

@Liveey i made the shoe because i had a run through the other houses and was like “no way can i compete with this!!” So many beautiful functional builds by everyone loved it.

Also thanks to munteen for all the prime meat, being on the far edge i was building 50% killing cuttles 50% :laughing:

3 Likes

That could be the wake-up function. XD

1 Like

Videos playlist of all Buildings

6 Likes

You made me re-read this line 6829 times in attempt to figure out if the bed ended up costing or granting me your vote. I hope that my agony can serve as some sort of consolation for your loss of hp :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well the bed was advertised as being extremely restful, but ended up being first thrilling then life-threatening. :dizzy_face: I was not rested!

If the bed had instead promised awe and possible traumatic brain injury, I would have totally voted for the house, ha!

2 Likes

*results may vary, made in a factory that uses tree nuts and peanuts

1 Like

Hehe I’ve heard the the bed killed some judge’s

Oh boy… I’m not sure I like where this is going!