Housing Items

What is the plan for more items to put into the things we build. There is a disconnect between the amazing builds we can do and what we can put in it. Now, I don’t mind being creative…I’m mulling over the use of growth to make a bed, but I sure would love to see more things added.
As an aside, have they ever considered opening it up to player creations? As in letting people use whatever appropriate program to create items that are then brought if for the player base to buy?
Landmark, bless it’s too young soul and I think EQ2? did this for those with more talent in their thumb then I have in my whole body…The company takes a big cut and the rest goes back to the player.

2 Likes

Boundless Furniture-o-matic v1.0, coming soon™

5 Likes

Need a washing machine and dryer for my diaper

It’s been almost 2 years. That can’t be healthy.

8 Likes

After that picture above, developing or designing Sovereign Worlds became much more important :thinking:
you need almost a whole planet to place that furniture :+1:

1 Like

I’d assume, once the design is complete, you lock/finalize it - then it’s downsized to the correct size.

Could be wrong. Maybe it’s something completely different from what we think it is lol

I think he was just building a sofa for fun lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen this idea in the past. Been searching the forums but can’t find it easily. But he could be testing player made furniture. Maybe have a furniture creation beacon where you can “finalize” your furniture from the beacon. Build a big version of the furniture you want, and when you finalize it the beacon will “shrink it down” to a player size version for you to place in your homes. Might not be practical but if they figured it out that would be great. And then if they figured out a blueprint system people could then sell the blueprints for their furniture. Gives us player made unique furniture that we could sell in shops :thinking:

2 Likes

I would LOVE to see player-made furnishings!

2 Likes

The lattice chisel can already produce a 14th scale size block. That is the same amount of blocks he was using in the framework if you include the foundation!

3 Likes

woohoo shrink rays

3 Likes