Post Your Screenshots!

What is it?

I think its just in our blood nowadays.

The fact that we are forced to learn swedish even tough its like 3% of the population that speaks swedish as main language in finland.
Legit i know.

Also we are better in ice hockey. Thats for sure.

But origins of it is basically in history books. Just google it.

1 Like

Sure thing! :slight_smile: Reapers Tower of Power, Alder… 1800, 842 - in the basement of the tower. Easiest portals look to be Sasquatchville and his Georgio Oortmani shop in DK Mall.

Since I was there to grab the coords, had to kick back a bit with some Gleambow treats… :grin:

6 Likes

1 Like

im trying out something “for size” :construction:

14 Likes

Nice build. Has the vibes of the old Boundless with those dim lights and yellow lanterns!

1 Like

Lets over-analyze the picture. Look into every pixel and try to find spoilers or extract info.

7 Likes

This looks like the beginnings of a couch?

6 Likes

scaffolding? blueprints?

custom furniture builder?

3 Likes

I know people have been suggesting things along the lines of scalable and/or modular furniture. screams with excitment

Customizable sunsets, confirmed

7 Likes

Youre becoming a second annoying cuetz :joy::heart:

Edit: @Cuetzpalomitl :joy:

2 Likes

No Exos, totem decor pic, some kind of construction pic…

Ya’ll getting ready to hit us with an update? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I hope the devs don’t respond… I like the mysterious suspense! :popcorn:

Evil laughter ***

4 Likes

It’s this, isn’t it!?!?

6 Likes

Is that gonna be a couch?
Edit: late to the party on that guess, I see now.

Me getting hyped at the slightest hint of a spoiler.

328faa

6 Likes

Me while trying to decipher dev posts.

4ZswIRaLo7i5q

9 Likes

People are weird here in Belgium we half country Dutch half country French you need learn French in school but if you need help in the Dutch part in French the French speaking cleric is obliged to speak in Dutch then if I go to France and speak fluid French they reply to me in English to make sure I remember I’m not from France I repeat people are weird I’m happy I speak 3 languages but then at my work most people speak polish roemen and Portugeze Russian and crappy German hahahahha I repeat it every day tu parle français you speak English Nederlands? :joy: Palinka? Sprechen zie Deutch ablo espagnol