How do i find the intersection between 4 chunks on ps4?

a chunk is a 4x4 bit of land from alt 0 to max alt

4x4 as in plots

1 Like

Actually it is 2x2 plots.

1 Like

Or 16 blocks by 16 blocks :joy:

1 Like

Its a fair bit of trail and error but you can find it by plotting 12 (6 to go up if you need.

Start ploping down mesh in a corner plot till you get the warning mesh count move on to the next plop down til you either get 1 or second warning. And move on to the next.

Tedious i know but thats one way to find it on ps4.

Plants are mesh to so you could do soil-plants-soil-plants (I don’t know if resource free plants count to mesh) and on till you hit the mesh count.
Plus easy to clean up (just wack away the soil).

Why do difficult things when this works???

Exactly :joy:

Coordinates are for the blocks, 0, 0 is start of a chunk, 0,16 0,32 0,48 etc. etc. are all chunk borders… if one of the coords (or both) can be divided by 16 cleanly you are at a chunk border…

7 Likes

I didn’t know that^^

Lol you even had to say it twice…hahaha

2 Likes

The dividing by 16 did the trick!

3 Likes

A little while later😉

So if I plotted an area 2x2 and the both corners diagonally can be divided by 16 to a round number (no , ). Does that mean i have plotted a chunk?

I’m not exactly sure what you mean…

If the outside corners of the 2x2 area is a nice round number when divided by 16 then you got a chunk.

ment inside the plots.

If i am in the 2x2 plots.

Top right plot in the top right corner and the bottom left plot bottom left corner.

Both cord divided by 16 are round.

Does that mean i have plotted a chunk?

The reason i ask if I would take the 2x2 plots next to those plots i cant those numbers. Or i am doing something wrong.

Btw srr to bother you with this @AeneaGames :wink:

Where are you? Then I come around…

Im not on right now😉 won’t be for an other hour or two😉.

Okay, is inderdaad ff handiger om het even te zien en kunnen we ook gewoon in NL praten :wink:

1 Like

Dat is waar😉

1 Like

Mathematically speaking, i can guarantee that if you’ve plotted a 2x2, and you just check 1 corner where both coordinates can be divided by 16, all of them can, thus you’e plotted a chunk :slight_smile:

In short: ja, dat klopt.

2 Likes

Already went by, wanted to make sure I understood correctly what he said before I said “yes” and then a month from now getting an angry PM :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I figured it out with @AeneaGames thx any way😉

Got a little confused in the process but she set me on the right path^^

Zie net dat je ook NL tikt😉

1 Like