How do I get to exoplanets

Thank you again. I just want some cool loot :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought I might be a bit low level. I’ll be patient and wait a while, thank you

1 Like

I know you hit Serp, but forgot to mention, another permanent you may want to hit is Houchus I. It is a T6 but the gems you find there - sapphires and some topaz - are very easy to get at since it is high, so no lava. Lot of fossils too. Drop a sapphire in an atlas and in the hotspots, head high, 120-130 usually pretty good. Tons of sapphires, they and topaz are the cheapest of the gems but you can still do pretty well since you can get big hauls there.

2 Likes

Galan is great for topaz too :slight_smile:
I rarely go to Houchus myself, think ill pay a visit next time i go mining!

Guess I know what I’m doing tonight. I used up my hammers but managed to get over 150 diamonds and loads of iron, fossils, tech and hard coal. I put a diamond in the atlas but it was all black, do I need to discover all locations before they work?

1 Like

You’ll have to discover the region you’re in and it will work for that region, you can discover them piece by piece. :slight_smile: I can drop off a couple more titanium hammers and a Serp and Houchus atlas (may just give you mine, easy enough to replace, and they have the gems in them already) on those plinths we used last time before I head off to the new exo after work. :slight_smile: Probably around the same time, 5:30-6:00 EST or so, will shoot a message when so… that should get you off to a good start!

Edit: Here are the coords for a really good diamond area on Serp-

What would I do without you. :wink: I can’t thank you enough. Is there anything you need I can give you as a thank you?

1 Like

I’m just happy to help, truly. :slight_smile: To do my part to make this community the incredible and helpful place it is. I received lots of help from others myself - just paying it forward!

2 Likes

I got to an exo, there was one near boori. Couldn’t find any resin tho. But got 900 gleam. :grin:

2 Likes

If you need some resin/Petro let me know I can give you one of each so you can find it next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, tough to find resin if you don’t get there within the first hour or so - it gets sweeped pretty quickly. Should be home before too long - one thing I can do, I’ll stick another stand up there and drop a few pieces of resin, that way if a new one hits you can stick it in an atlas. Admittedly I’d rather they remove that ability so that it lasts longer and people didn’t beeline to it… :wink:

1 Like

That would be a great help. I have a portal in district 7, labelled ADW which the owner kindly did for me, you can get there via Alu tech

1 Like

I don’t know where that is sadly… You know where Ultima hub is or even Portal seekers? I can meet you at either.

I’m in the bath at the minute. I’ll give you a shout via here when I get out. :wink::grin:

1 Like

Oh just seen my other friends message, she’s going to leave some resin at her place for me, but I’ll give you a shout if someone nicks it before I get there. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds good :smiley:

Joined the discord too. :+1:

1 Like

I died a lot, found a level 3 meteor and kept getting one shotted.

2 Likes

Yeah, I get killed pretty quick too since I don’t spec for defense. :flushed: I really only hunt the meteors on T3s.

Plinths are up! :smiley: I added a couple, so 2 Titanium hammers, the atlases, some resin and petro, and I threw in a chrysominter. :slight_smile:

I’ve just got them. :grin::+1:

1 Like