Some help please : )

Make sure to get a Serpensarindi atlas and stick a diamond in it. Not sure if you tried that one.

1 Like

I’ve got a portal on maryx directly across from Ultima hub portal. It’s under the sign that says ‘thank you’
If you can’t find, cords are 1809n 1981e alt 64
If you’d like to see a tree I made, lol.
Also did a few on boori for a fella.
Happy to invest that time in exchange for help : )

1 Like

I did but altitude and armor on the rocks has made life hard, lol. Thanks for the advice though : )

Righto. I shall be in contact when home!

1 Like

If you are strong enough to make it onto T6 check out the Iconic resource hub on Mkrib. You can reach from New Infinity on maryx to biitula then go through the hunt hive portal.

You could buy 10 coils to the going price of a hammer.

3 Likes

If you can meet me somewhere I’ll buy you 24 coils to power every machine :blush:

5 Likes

God what an offer, lol. Really?

3 Likes

Yes, are you on right now? Could you meet me somewhere?

2 Likes

Of course : ) where is convenient?

Meet me at Blingz’n’Thingz. There’s portals in every major hub. We also host Lamblis for the TNT planetary network :v:t3:

watch out for those naughty hookups :joy:

siriasly though @illuminawtyness that’s very cool of you!

2 Likes

I myself learned this the very hard way.

As many points in power and hammer mastery and the damage epic will make the blocks much easier to break. Even with an iron hammer.

1 Like

Thank you so much : ) you’re incredibly kind, lol.

1 Like

He’s a god, y’all.

1 Like

haha :sunglasses: Just a little swag package to get you going. You should be good to get those gems now too :v:t3:

2 Likes

:trophy::medal_sports: - Citizen of the Month Award here. :slight_smile: (Yeah, nobody gave me any power to do that, but I’m doing anyways since you deserve it! :grinning: ) Proud to be a fellow Oortian!

3 Likes

I remember how long it took me to get my fully upgraded coils. It’s a grind! So I don’t mind helping out! And I had a bunch of T7 hammers left over from the umbris worlds, so no sweat :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, here is the coords and a hotspot screenshot for the Serp spot. I just save it and warp in, I can’t find any portals right nearby into it, but it is worth digging down into it and saving to come back later, worth the 100c to warp once there. One of the best parts about this area is that if working west from this spot, dig tunnels from spots in the wall and keep going, there is really no lava right around there that I’ve seen. Might be some but very little. Can basically wipe it all out with no worries.

I said I’d PM it but I’ll trust folks here to be nice. :wink: Plus, less a risk since you got some already - if you didn’t need this, just say so and then somebody else reading at some point might want them.

My place is Elysian Fields on Alder. Easiest portal would probably be TNT but there are also ones in places like Legendville Mall and Kindred Bay. From the portal area, head south and go in the tallest tower you see. Plinth at the top. I use these titaniums on Serp myself, best place to buy these once settled in is Nova Golda, Aenea sells them so cheap that you can turn a good profit on selling what you get from them. Better to go gem with a T6 but with a T5 they are great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

People here rock, lol. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh, and anyone else reading that needs a good hammer is welcome to the one so generously offered above! The gesture is still appreciated : )

1 Like