Some help please : )

Ive been playing for quite some time but have limited myself to building trees and stuff. I’ve finally ventured from my maryx home looking for diamonds and the like to advance my machines but after several days of mining in Serpensarindi, I’ve only found 12 rubies.
I’m staying around altitude 10 ish and I’m under mountains and using an atlas but it’s just so slow.
I think using iron and copper hammers is slowing me a good bit.
Does anyone here have advice or maybe some spare AOE hammers? I don’t have much to offer in trade but I’d be grateful.
Thanks!

When I get home I’ll post the coords of a good area on Serp for diamonds - public mine tunnels, massive area to work in, just start bashing in the walls and keep going, can easily go for hours there. Happy to spare a couple AOEs as well, I’ll stick them on a plinth PM the location (I’ll openly post the location of rock plinths I put up for people, but doing so with that would tempt loot ninjas a bit too much I think… :rofl: )

4 Likes

mine for diamonds compact them and then change them to ruby’s with a changer chisele. diamonds are by far the easiest gem to mine for.

2 Likes

Hi there. I get home from work in about 90 minutes and will be getting in game. Would be more than happy to provide you with an AOE hammer to get you underway and could even take you to a couple of my old hot spots there to show you the way if you havent found anyone else to help out by then.

Will flick you a message when I get home and see how you’re getting on.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! That would be wonderful : )
I don’t have much to trade but would happily give anything I do have for the help.

1 Like

No need to worry about any sort of payment… long time player and hoarder of all things shiny so I have an abundance of stuff. Just happy to help someone avoid the frustration of getting over the initial gem hurdle.

5 Likes

Lol, thank you! This forum has the best community…

3 Likes

Thanks!! :slight_smile: Happy if I can help! There really is a GREAT community here, I’m just paying it forward, trying to help others as they helped me!

1 Like

Ok so i think there is actually a diamond mine portal in ultimas portal network so might wanna try that one

1 Like

I’ll tell you what though. If you can build trees I may just have a job or 2 you could do in exchange for more hammers in the future… I have numerous locations where I have wanted to put trees in amongst my home but I havent been brave enough to even start trying just in case I fail abysmally, lol

Ability at tree building is a valuable commodity!

3 Likes

Make sure to get a Serpensarindi atlas and stick a diamond in it. Not sure if you tried that one.

1 Like

I’ve got a portal on maryx directly across from Ultima hub portal. It’s under the sign that says ‘thank you’
If you can’t find, cords are 1809n 1981e alt 64
If you’d like to see a tree I made, lol.
Also did a few on boori for a fella.
Happy to invest that time in exchange for help : )

1 Like

I did but altitude and armor on the rocks has made life hard, lol. Thanks for the advice though : )

Righto. I shall be in contact when home!

1 Like

If you are strong enough to make it onto T6 check out the Iconic resource hub on Mkrib. You can reach from New Infinity on maryx to biitula then go through the hunt hive portal.

You could buy 10 coils to the going price of a hammer.

3 Likes

If you can meet me somewhere I’ll buy you 24 coils to power every machine :blush:

5 Likes

God what an offer, lol. Really?

3 Likes

Yes, are you on right now? Could you meet me somewhere?

2 Likes

Of course : ) where is convenient?

Meet me at Blingz’n’Thingz. There’s portals in every major hub. We also host Lamblis for the TNT planetary network :v:t3: