How do i use world builder?

ok so i just bought the adventurer pack on my other account @ToothlessGamer (last night)

and i am wondering how to use the world builder etc (looks like i cannot launch the game at the same time - error 6 - when loading the game itself)

3 Likes

Hey @Barneylee57, have a look here:

It is from @Squidgy. He made 4 videos, it helped me !

8 Likes

thanks dude

Nice. This actually helps me out a lot. Always wanted to give it a go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Barney, Let me know how you like the world builder? I wanted to get it but I didn’t want it to be over my head and just get frustrated with it. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

i have not bothered yet @QUEENNUTS but how i have read on another forum post is that you have to launch it from main folder (not steam) and it will only work with TEST and then you can build all kinds of prefabs

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!:sunglasses:

I’ve had it up and running a few times… it’s not the most user friendly thing I’ve used… (not the worst ether) once you have a bit of an understanding how it works it’s not too bad…

Been too busy with other projects to really learn it

It can be launched from Steam, live version. If you’re not the technical type I would not recommend it. It does require some tech savvy skills :slight_smile: