How do you build Oortian marble frieze designs

I can see how to build the Miner but that is it. Even in my knowledge tab (everything unchecked) I do not have the option to build (or even see) the Explorer, Grappler, or Welcomer. What am I missing?

2 Likes

Chisel changer

8 Likes

So it’s not just me… was wondering the same thing.

3 Likes

oooooh! Thank you!

1 Like

I second that Thank You ! They will be a natural fit at the Junk Drawer

2 Likes

Some people will simply never know the other 3 exist the way it is now…

3 Likes

So there’s no actual recipe for the others? Is there a hint or anything in the description to suggest transforming them?

2 Likes

@james looks like the description needs updated so people know about using the block changer chisel to get the different designs cause i also didnt know :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

No recipe for the others. The only reason I know because of the other blocks we have that can be chisel changed. Metals,gems,stones,woods,ice/glacier(iirc)

Well, that post was well worth reading. I had no idea either…

1 Like

Just found out that there are others, lucky I saw it in a guys base.

1 Like

Just necroing this post to note that this is still relevant.

I thought the frieze was some half-implemented thing and you could only get miners right now.

4 Likes

Bestest necro!

1 Like

Not really a necro as it is an issue that continues to be a problem, which is easily updated in the game’s localization files. We don’t even need any actual coding to update that.

1 Like

Yup can just be added text in the description saying type change for other styles

1 Like

Well, whatever it should be called, I’m happy as a plum to know about it!!!

1 Like

This probably does need a game update.

The problem is that only the miner shows up in the knowledge tab - which is what led me to believe that the rest was unimplemented / didn’t exist until I saw some placed in a shop in one of the malls and found this post today.

Was actually wondering about this. Lol, I thought it was maybe related to feats or something.

1 Like