How do you manage your items prices?

So a general question to store owners. How do you decide on item prices?

I feel like my mostly like play style currently is exploration and gathering, which leads to lots of random stuff building up on shelves :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d imagine a fair bit is look around other stores and see what the prices are, but I’d be worried that this would lead to (for those that have played WoW) an auction house issue where everyone keeps undercutting everyone else to their own detriment.

1 Like

I typically check the prices in whatever big capital area I’ve got a portal connection to, and then price just a tad under their prices. That way, if the store owner in the capital wants to, they can just grab my stuff and resell it. That makes me a node of the economy and I can just supply up river.

If I didn’t have a connection to a metro area, then I might charge more. Because anyone who buys from me is probably going to be a little desperate. But sales will also be way lower.

I would explain but my response was starting to sound like a book so I scrapped it and will gladly chat with you if you’d like to know my logic