How do you warp to your home beacon?

How do you warp to your home planet?

I don’t see the option on the Beacon page in the menu.

Thanks

It should be the top beacon in the menu. If that’s not it you may not have set a home beacon. To do this go to the beacon you want as your home beacon and scroll to the options tab (i think thats the right name) and you can set it there

1 Like

You might be missing the step where you have to place some warp blocks down. The grey ones, you intereact with them, then select your home beacon from the list.

1 Like

Or, when in the Sanctum, go to the closed conduit on the right hand side and use it the same way as you would with the warp blocks.

3 Likes

Yeah, I missed that step.

1 more Q.

I thought it was free.

When I tried to use the portal in Sanctum, it cost 100c

Thanks.

That was the very top one you were trying to warp to? Only that one would be free since it’s the home one

What determines your HOME Beacon?

Because, I have 2 settlements.

My new settlement is listed as my HOME Beacon and its free, but my original settlement Beacon obviously cost 100c.

You can only have 1 home beacon and you chose which one that is under the options when viewing the beacon itself

The 100c is anything on the same planet. It is still cheaper to use that then one piece of oort if you are doing teleporting infrequently between two places

Thought you could portal to other planets as well for 100c it just depended on the blinksec

I seem to recall a few USE T1s that are only one blink sec apart so the cost was 100c.

Yep, Alder-Sorissi is only 100c.