How does the Gleam farm on Maryx work?

Yea, its a regen farm. youneed the regen bombs to respawn the gleam. there is a few like that.

I haven’t been to the gleam farm on Maryx, but in many cases, there is more gleam in the area. if you don’t have regen bombs, i would just exit the building or plotted area and look for wild gleam. thankfully it’s not like Vulpto anymore! (pre release world, it had only about 16 pieces of gleam for the entire planet)

Maryx is one of the ones in the hand which only give 2 iirc. May only be 1. And it’s deep under water and very rarely has a second hand near it.

1 Like

Yeah the Maryx one is the worst… however, it’s still the best I’ve seen on that planet. It’s 2 blocks of gleam at a time, then regen bomb.

There’s one or two other planets like that.

I don’t have any regen bombs.

Is there any Gleam on the surface or do I have to dig for it?

On that planet its under water in rock hand. would be faster to find some cheap bronze or iron regen bombs

Well since it hasn’t actually been flat out said. The gleam on Maryx is one of the hardest to get in the game without using a gleam farm and regen bombs.

You can usually find copper regen bombs for about 2500c at farms and they last a LONG time. I’d check the farms at the PURE hub, they are usually well stocked.

dont buy copper for 2500c.
Iron is usually 600-900c and copper can be found around 200-300c if you look around.
Titaniums i think were 1000c in a few places

I’ve never seen them that cheap.

Gotta go to the non popular shops to see them at that price. Actually pretty easy to find. My iron regen bombs are 800c iirc at my light blue ancient wood farm. Tho that’s on houchus

excelsior has the 1000k titaniums.
Sasquatch shop in my mall has iron at 950
The 250c coppers were at black light. forgot person selling.
Dont go to the big shops, hit the hubs.

2 Likes

Thank you.

That sums it up perfectly.

You actually answered my question.

Wow.

1 Like

@SirGreenDay
Ignore me, do what they said.

I sell Regen Bombs at Hunters Respite (200c each)

Come by and grab some! One regen bomb would get you a ton of gleam (depending on the farm!)

4 Likes

I have a small Gleam Farm on Maryx

Hands of Gleam Lake

2 Likes

How do I get to the farm?

I’m travel through the PS Hub?

The ps hub should have their own gleam farm. At least usually they do. @Fallon could probably tell ya for sure

1 Like

@SirGreenDay if you’re at the maryx hub it should be a portal on the main platform