How long have you been playing?

September 27 2018

9 Likes

September 7 2018

10 Likes

I believe I started on 2 Oct 2017, and have spent more time in this game than any others.

11 Likes

Ha right same here

8 Likes

Itā€™s close to the most for me, i think World of warcraft, and super smash bros melee still have boundless beat, but im at 1400ish hours in boundless, it might have over taken wow but that Game cube game i spent something like 2000 hours with in my youth

8 Likes

I have started on a Free weekend in Feb 2019 - played intensive for ~ 3 years, now just occasionally. Combustive is my first and main character.

10 Likes

Gosh, Iā€™m not sure when it was, but it was the first few days after Boundless released on PlayStation. I have 2300+ hours in game. What Iā€™ve learned, Iā€™m not so great at building!! Lol, still I love it hugely :hugs:

11 Likes

Iā€™m playing Boundless since April 2020 and only recently I went on a semi break. Canā€™t neglect my projects :wink: I joined the forum way later in November.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing since September 28, 2018, and have never taken any long breaks. Maybe a week here and there for real-life stuff. I use to play on PS4 all the time. Since 2021 Iā€™ve been mainly using my PC character. Joined the forum in 2020 I think. I was telling a couple of guild mates that I will probably quit when the BUTT stops working lol jk.

14 Likes

I love it that people come back or ā€˜ā€˜be seenā€™ā€™ after a long time to post in here. it warms my heart ^^

as we have over 200 active users per 7 days currently on the forums

11 Likes

I know right it makes me feel so happy :blush:

5 Likes

My first character is Georgio and Iā€™ve been playing sinceā€¦

13 Likes

I started playing in EA just before bombs were introduced. I forget which release that was. RIP Solum.

11 Likes

Launch day twins! I also started on 9/11/18- never forget.

@MrsStar you actually picked the perfect week to ask this because itā€™s the 250th week since launch. So in Boundless years this is the semiquincentennial anniversary!

16 Likes

September 2018 when it came out on console for me

11 Likes

Sept 7 2018 at 3:04am When I started playing Boundless after 20k hours I finally decided to take my 1st Year long break before those updates start rolling out of course :cookie:

10 Likes

@majorvex @bucfanpaka Would youā€™ll care to chime in?

Contrary to what I believed and have been telling people, I started on July 18th, 2019. I could have sworn I bought it on June 5th, 2019.
I joined the Forums October 12th, 2019. My first post was talking about storage and I even posted a pic. Shows a place that I donā€™t remember having.

10 Likes

I love reading through all of these posts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was playing OSRS & another game everyday (while I was waiting to move), when I decided to try Boundless. I hadnā€™t seen any advertisements or anything for it, so I wasnā€™t sure how good or legit it was (the name & website change had me concerned quite a bit). Iā€™m so glad I decided to try it. I was instantly hooked. I jumped in on launch day and Iā€™m still around :boundless: . To this day, Boundless is still one of the most unique & amazing MMOs Iā€™ve ever played.

launch

15 Likes

Wish I could have been there during the early days and seen all that. Also, you take such beautiful screenshots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow you were out there taking pics and didnā€™t seek out the six green wood/purple stone shacks of the hideous ashland that would become Kindred Bay? You missed out :upside_down_face:

6 Likes