How long have you been playing?

Just was kinda wondering how long people have played and what was your first character :heart::blush:
Me I have played for 2 and a half years now. And my first character is MrsStarGazer718. :star::rose::heart:

17 Likes

bought the game at march 8th 2019 :smiley: i think i joined forum same day :slight_smile:

Zjawcia - my 1st and main character :smiley:

my 2 fav badges at forum :smiley:
obraz

16 Likes

Oct 15, 2018 I bought boundless and started playing.

I joined the forum around the end of December or early January to ask questions about changes to the game. As for forum metrics:

Lots of time here over the last few years :sweat_smile:

With a couple of months off work lately I pushed my game hours over 10k. There was definitely a period of about two years where Boundless was Life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

I purchased Boundless on September 13 2018… I’ve played off and on sense.

15 Likes

I bought it on the 11th September 2018, I think. My first, and main character is Brick.

15 Likes

Started during the free weekend on Feb 23 2019.
First and still main character is Lorgar. Same as forum name.

14 Likes

Hello! I’m new :eyes:

13 Likes

I got the game last year February, played a bit till April. And mostly maintained beacons for the remainder of the year.
When I started back in January I moved my base and slowly got into it again. Now I’m always playing :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I first got the game on release, didn’t play it long. Maybe a couple days. For whatever reason I stopped playing, no idea why. Then picked it up again mid January last year and have been hooked ever since.

14 Likes

Bought the game and started playing around Sept 13th 2018 i believe. It was a few days after full steam release (not the EA people start time which i think was a week or two earlier). Played a ton the first 2 years, been more off and on sense.

Technically joined the Forums a while before that (dec, 2015 according to my forum account), during EA after i saw the game previewed in Game Informer, although i only joined to kinda watch as I had been burned by a couple EA games in the months prior to finding this one.

My first character is Fiffer, he is still my main, i play alts seldomly since they added the 5 skill sheets

14 Likes

March 2020 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

my steam thing tells me I left the Sanctum for the first time 16th September 2018. My first beacon was placed fairly shortly after that. That beacon and build is still there, still pretty much as I built it fresh from minecraft building. Each time I’ve been tempted to make it pretty I resist - because each stage shows how I learnt and grew in the game. My first/main character is Eneitgranny, but I have two other toons - one who was the other half of all I did before the extra skill sheets were added - and one I created last year wholly and solely for a single build.

14 Likes

:rofl:

Not counting a few isolated log ins to try out early access (as long ago as when the game was called Oort Online), I started continuous playing in 2017 (I think it was February). It was not long before portals were introduced (the excitement back then!).

11 Likes

Hello! I’m new :eyes:

No, that doesn’t look suspicious at all.

:rofl:

I started playing Nov 23 2019

(Steam players can check their achievements “A Journey Into The Unknown” tends to coincide with the first day of play (unless you changed accounts or were too scared to leave sanctum.)

10 Likes

Bought Boundless Sept 14th, 2018. At 11:30pm. grins
Bought my 1st gleam club Oct 18th.
I think I got my first 500 - 1000 hours at least between those two dates. laughs
Besides one forced break due to not having a device to play on and a few needed breaks for other reasons, I’ve never looked back.
My only sadness is that there is no way besides screenshots to record building history and style changes.
I’ll be here until they turn the lights off.

12 Likes

Unlocked ‘A Journey Into The Unknown’ on August 12th, 2018. I’d played a few hundred hours in early availability. After the tragedy of losing my youngest in Oct 2018, and then attending his memorial at the vfw in Bullhead AZ, I dove into Boundless, dug a hole, and buried my head in it. Been here since except for a few Everquest breaks of varying lengths. Slowly closing on 10k hours, might make it this year, not sure, last count i was over 9200 between my 4 accts (Number40 isn’t my most recent alt, i tend to recycle the sub 25ish ones every now and then) New guildname: Zen Garden after a few images I’ve made with AI’s =)

Like this strange one:

and one of my favorites

12 Likes

March 2014. There was only one server and you never actually saw another player. Also, the player characters looked like blocks of cheese.

15 Likes

Bought the game Sept 11, 2018. I would have joined the beta; but literally the day I went to join, was the day they shut down to get ready for actual release. Then I got sick, so my first time leaving the Sanctum was “unlocked Sep 15, 2018 @ 4:27pm”

13 Likes

Well, I am here since July 4, 2017.
I started in EA on [Therka].
On launch day (Sept 11, 2018) I became A Wayfarer.
After landing in the final Universe on [Finata], I found my way over to [Beckon] and started building at the Aquatopian Embassy.
That’s where I still am today …
… My main characters are Odeon (the builder) and Nardus (the Explorer)

13 Likes

Looks like I started playing on July 2, 2021.

There have been no updates at all since I first started. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes