How many hours. .

lol hehe :smiley:

1 Like

2.7k for me - slowed down considerably around 2 months ago, before coming back to more intense play last week; still managed that much, although that goes back to EA times (before portals were introduced lol, funny times)

2 Likes

Annotation%202019-04-21%20092559
and donā€™t plan on stopping anytime soon,.

3 Likes

Not quite as many as other people. But I also donā€™t AFK too much in the game. And I started playing in September of 2018

Also to the horror of some, I am not leaving anytime soon.

4 Likes

Nice time capture :smiling_imp:

(Combined with fortress name!)

2 Likes

1 Like

PS4 here too. Itā€™s got to be over 1000 tho

1 Like

Iā€™ve got rookie numbers compared to yall lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing since itā€™s release in September, first few days not so much, then I got hooked and started playing 10 to 16 hours a day.

So I guess between 2220 and 3500 hoursā€¦

2 Likes

1344 hrs put in BoundCrack here. (Most Iā€™ve ever put into a game) Only afk time is bathroom or cooking meals.

Next on steam, was fallout 4. With 171 hrs! Haha!

Notable mentions are final fantasy: a realm reborn, and Skyrim. Each with roughly 1000 hrs each between ps3 and pc.

2 Likes

3k today

1 Like

Just passed 700 late last week here :grin:
Not really a measurable amount of AFK, Less than 10 hours afk for sure. And my official ā€œstart timeā€ was like 3 days after public launch in Sept. last year.

Wow still has more hours since my ā€œmainā€ on there has more play time by himself, but Boundless is quickly gaining ground.

Gz!

Been many years since I played wow but did try to look up how many hours I played that but I think you still actually have to log in to the game and that ainā€™t happening (not subscribed ofc and numerous accounts)ā€¦did play it quite a bit (!) the first 6 or 7 years it was out though so not knowing is probably a good thing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They measure in days, not just hours. so converting my 700ish gets to about 30 days of time played. I know my first main topped 30days back in Wotlk easily, Iā€™ve had 3 other ā€œmainsā€ since then, and at least one surpassed the original in time played. So I know I have at least double my boundless time no question, probably triple, but as I bounce back and forth (typically spending more on boundless, but wow has sucked me back in to an extent the past week) its not gaining as fast as it could.