How many new players have you seen around? And helped?

I would like to know how many new players have you seen around? have you talk to them? Have you try to help them? Or have you just ignored them?

I have seen around 16 new players in the last few day.

1 Like

I would guess ive seen around 8-10 in the last week-ish…

1 Like

I have seen a lot new players,
Just hope they will stay longer than one month lol.

4 Likes

Trior, Tana VII and Beckon seem to be having a lot of players roaming in the last couple of days

6 Likes

Phem seems like it missed the new players explosion, at least last time I was there. On tana, new players all around at nighttime.

1 Like

I have seen some on Imoco and Dzassack. We must keep them in game :wink:. Go building some jails :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, let’s trap them and don’t let them leave, and maybe they will stay forever. I think the reapers already have a jail.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how many I’m seeing around in the game are new, but definitely new players in game chat - trying to help out there as I can! Being able to ask questions in chat and have everybody see them is huge, IMO, lot easier to get immediate help.

Seems navigation around worlds might be one of the more common questions… I’m tempted to start creating tokens to the T1 and T2 planet hubs of TNT and PS to hand out. Thinking that could really help their NPE, getting familiar with one of those major networks.

4 Likes

TNT may be a bit hard for new players because of the atmosphere, ps should be good for tokens.

2 Likes

Yep, good point on TNT! I keep forgetting about the atmosphere there myself even though I put warning signs on my own portals, lol. :flushed:

Compass info good for the brand new players too!

4 Likes

The amount of people I have seen “lost” at RTG hub or in my home recently is insane. Yesterday alone I told 5 people about the free warp home option.

For the TNT guys I have noticed that the hubs planet location is a major issue for the new players as they dont have the atmospheric protection needed. First person asked me how to get back to imoco and socha and I was just going to jump through the arie portal to show them all the planets in one spot…didnt work out well and I’ve had to send them via Ultima since.

4 Likes

Yeah, the warp home free is critical info there too. Once they know that, wandering becomes much friendlier!

Edit: Also, knowing how to look up items and find the buy/sell locations… that is another thing along with free warps home that makes the NPE a lot nicer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe on every TNT monolith and owners of portals to TNT they can sell Chilli with sign explanation.

3 Likes

Yea, the hard part is getting them to listen to me about the warp, half of them are afk or don’t know how to chat, or just don’t care at the moment.

4 Likes

Agree, the chat system need some change too.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few for sure running around my place.

3 Likes

Yesterday I saw one looking at our portal tokens. Seems he was exploring.

2 Likes

Did you put any of them in your dungeon in the castle? Just wondering.

3 Likes

I brought one to my clone room. They died and portal home. Lol.

3 Likes

ya. Im sure they did…Im sure they did not end up filling one of your clone chambers because nobody will miss a noob…No, they certainly portal-ed home.
Says the mad scientist…

4 Likes