How many new players have you seen around? And helped?

The one new player that plotted in our city ( it’s now rank 2 on tana) hasn’t been on the last 4 days, he was on at first, I hope he returns.

2 Likes

With Boundless included in the current Square Enix Collective Humble Bundle you may see many more over the next few days!

10 Likes

The three I was helping on Biitula were gone today. Their places were ash.
They grow up so quickly :sob:

1 Like

What i have noticed theres more US players.
At least they are in us servers so i just assume that.
Tana. Minorengle had good amount. Also Beckon.

2 Likes

Beckon. . .oh no not on Beckon. . they will become depressed by all the rain and leave the game!!!

3 Likes

Beckoning has started

3 Likes

It’s great to see you back on the forums!

1 Like

Saw some with wood hammers (made me smile :grin: ) & I asked them if they just joined, if they had grapples, etc. I ran to grab them some grapples and they asked me for a portal token. I thought “hmmm. A portal token already?” Then they said “So we can come back here”. I said “Oh, a location token.” Really fun to watch them figuring everything out :blush:

5 Likes

I saw one already trying to hunt. But he was already lvl 25. I found another on top of this pointy mountain on tana, his house was up there.

4 Likes

You would be amazed what new people say.

One dude was amazed “so this aint like my planet… theres other people?”

6 Likes

Ive seen those too… woth stonw slingbow… so powerful

This one had a titanium slingbow, and ruby grapples, so either someone helped him out or he got them from a shop. I am pretty sure he has been playing for a few days.

Oh you mean @div0ky . Seems about right decription
I dropped him and his buddies 1 slingbow each and some food.

2 Likes

Yea that is him, he lives right south of me.

2 Likes

This is how me and two other friends got hold of it. I’ve had my eye on it for a while, but the Humble Bundle made it almost a no brainer to try out. I’ve since spent money on Cubits already as I’ve realized the game is 100% worth full price. I’m also planning on upgrading to Deluxe.

I sort of introduced us in my own topic asking about Beginner Builds, but it’s myself, KickP, and GrumpyBob. We have a settlement (Hamlet) going over near @Lancelotz. So far we’re really loving the game and plan to stick around. I just hit 31 last night.

Are you referring to me? Didn’t you come hunt with me for a little bit? Haha. I made 35,000 coin from hunting. I’d say I did a bit more than “try” to hunt :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, this was absolutely me. @Buugi gave me the slingbow, and I bought the Ruby Grapples from a shop using coin I got from hunting.

9 Likes

Think there are much new players since the bundle with boundless. Buyed it myself,
so ya, im new too :smiley:

Some things are really hard to new players, i learn mostly with wiki and ingame-tooltips but
still hard to go further. Need rubin but no planet is near, dont find much silver and
EXP-Problems. Dont know yet if i can automate processes and and and.

Hopefully the new players will stay, its a beautiful game with much content and always
a new challenge.

3 Likes

Welcome to Boundless!
I believe rubies are on Alcyon, mostly near & under lava.
Tip: you can use a forged block-changing (gem?)chisel to turn diamond seam/block into ruby

3 Likes

For any new players seeing this check out survivermer tutorials videos, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBrB2A_zYhOHwVqa9dU3XD4qiKu_oY9BR
I find that his tutorials are very easy to follow, his also a close friend of my guild leader @digbycceasar.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info,
trying to get exp first with crafting or similar. Didnt find diamond yet too :stuck_out_tongue:
What i found is oort, gold, silver and iron. But due lack of exp, i miss some crafting-reciepts
and to travel far away / survive other planets. But i found gleam, thats my happy-thing today! :smiley:

5 Likes

You’re doing great! As you gain more skill points & coin, you can upgrade everything and travel to higher level planets that have gems & titanium :+1:

5 Likes