How many plots are on an Exo planet and what does the % of resources pertain to exactly?

How many total blocks are in a planet?

And can they change percentage to total blocks of each one? Or have a toggle between percentage and block total?

I really wish they would just show absolute quantity (maybe rounded to the nearest thousand or million or whatever). Percentages are useless. At least give the option to view absolute quantity instead of percentages.

1 Like

Hey it’s uacko! Was looking for u before haha

Well the quantity would be different if your skills aren’t made to get the highest drop from ores. I don’t remember if that was luck or a different skill.

the skill effect (luck) doesn’t matter there, it just count the number of seams or plants.

1 Like

All the permanent planets are the same size, and have the same number of coordinates, or possible block locations.

The number and type of actual blocks varies by the planet terrain and whatnot.

1 Like

True but then when looking at an absolute quantity you would have to then adjust the numbers to how you are specd. That was my only point. And then you’ll have people saying well that’s not the actual quantity if you have these skills etc. Because people always like to complain about something.