How much coin do you have? Poll

@Cuetzpalomitl… Ahhh your killing me… How do I answer this apparently simple question! Is it an average? Over the last month maybe? Is it liquid coin I have access to immediately? What about guild coin or easy sales stuff.

Yep, just gonna go with whats on my main toon at this instant :wink:

1 Like

Yes I just want to know how much coin everyone has at the moment.

Will do a poll later for average coin per week or something like that.

2 Likes

Got like 16 mill I think and more value if we’re counting Inventory, bought my weight in oort a couple months ago lol

1 Like

Pretty sure that “something” is the ash, no?

Ehh no, it sounded like something way more than just ash. Can’t exactly replace looting of a whole beacon, a few ash blocks of different colours!

3 Likes

Yeah I think they meant something more interesting than just ash lol

3 Likes

Lol you a real devil :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m more interested in how much people spend do a poll about that beside generous donations to our town(which I account sperate) I used to just spend what I got from ff not more not less keeping my bank stabil nowadays I have 0 ff and if I want spend coins awesome people like @edwe @almund @wischl got me covered before I even walk to a shop I’m always amazed how cheap people sell stuff sso I usually tip them cuase I think they diserve more but my knowledge off gathering doesn’t go beyond metal hammers and wracking stuff

3 Likes

Moeb the micromanager

2 Likes

I’d venture this may have been the crux of wealth influx in the economy. Temporary exploits.

I keep giving money away haha I’m happy to stay close to 10mil :blush: how much you on?

1 Like

Ye… sure there is some legit ways to get coins too.

1 Like

So you’re saying that everyone with a lot of coin has used exploits to get it? Bold claim!

And a bit of an insult isn’t it?

3 Likes

How do you dare to have more coins than me! that has to be an exploit! /s

5 Likes

I keep roughly 2mil, and the rest gets donated to guild buffs.

But I have a twist to this… call it my hoarders vision.

Personally, my view of wealth in this game goes beyond coin. Directly, coin gets you guild buffs, and gives you the ability to purchase items If people are selling them… but what if they’re sold out, and currently not available to gathering for what ever reason and you need that something to complete a few crafts that are impeding your progress?? How easily can you cope with that? Do you maintain enough inventory to progress until it’s available again?

I see true wealth in this game as not just coin but also how easily or freely you can complete anything in the game, how extensive Is your maintained storage ? how long can you carry on your game play without worrying about running out of materials you need?

Personally I maintain enough inventory and coin that I can maintain guild buffs, share with my friends, and be able to craft, and forge the things I need to play for weeks without having to restock.

5 Likes

I think making coin is easy once you’re higher level, I’m not sure. I’m a pathetic newbie so everything is still difficult for me lol

1 Like

It is easier, but it’s truly only related to time and focusing on what is available to make the most coin at that time.

1 Like

No, not at all. That isn’t what I said.

I said that exploits may have been the crux of wealth influx into the economy. There are any number of ways to gain wealth legitimately. If somebody gains quick wealth from an exploit and then dumps that coin into mass purchasing at stores… that coin just dispersed into the economy was rooted in an exploit.

So no, I’m not remotely suggesting that “everyone with a lot of coin has used exploits to get it.” Please don’t put words into my mouth.

Do you have any tips for storage systems? My OCD is really struggling to find an organized storage system I’m happy with that doesn’t take large amounts of effort to maintain.

Basically build MUCH larger then you need and organize it the way you typically utilize it the most. I can PM you directions to my storages if you would like to see how mine is organized.

1 Like