How much coin do you have? Poll

If you have more than 5mil and don’t mind sharing how much go ahead.

• 0 to 100k
  • 100k to 500k
  • 500k to 1mil
  • 1mil to 2mil
  • 2mil to 5mil
  • More than 5mil

0 voters

7 Likes

Normally spending my coins when they get too much.
Items are more useful than piles of coin.

9 Likes

I try to not go below 1million

3 Likes

i agree i probably have more value in items what i love more over coins

2 Likes

Except when no one wants to buy rift lol

4 Likes

Looool true that haha when your being put down as playtoy

1 Like

Lately I’d say my two main characters, PS4 and PC, average between 100k and 200k. But it is WILDLY variable at times - I can both earn a lot and spend a lot. :grin: I’ve had a few very generous gifts that put in the millions at times, but unlike IRL where I’m pretty careful and frugal on the whole (except with games, lol), I went on spending sprees with it. :slight_smile:

I don’t like to dip below 40-50k, want a cushion for exo warps and any needed tools.

3 Likes

Minus 6.9 million is where I’m sitting. Woo. :-1:

11 Likes

citizen school debt is a real issue :frowning:

1 Like

Not only with rift. Several items are just not good for quick coin swap.
Other side is Oort that is always easy to swap and my choice when I have to take a loan on my item storage. Repaying is buying the Oort to refill storage.

1 Like

In just coin and not in baskets maybe 1.5m

1 Like

I usually carry 20-30k max and I’m lucky if I have that tbh, I dont sell very much at all, I’m a bit of a hoarder, kinda store and forget until needed. Only really sell if I need something

4 Likes

I do the same, I don’t have a lot of coin, just items.

6 Likes

I’m totally a hoarder in this game. :woman_shrugging: My main always has between 700K and 1.2M coins because I need to manage the Purple Serenade Shops and there’s a lot of traffic in there! And I kind of use my personal guild as a bank account ( 7M coins ) so I know, if I want something huge right now, I can buy it without a question :smile:

4 Likes

I have a whole 6k. :expressionless:

6 Likes

30m. I would easily have had 50-60m now if I didn’t make the spare of the moment and random decision that when I went above his point I would spend any excess coin asap.

I usually do this by visiting random shops and buying everything they have for sale. Not sure what I will ever do with 5 chests of random unforged tools or 100k+ of corrosion shards etc, but that’s not the point.

Edit: I’m darthpains bane. His shop is right next to mine, so when I empty my stands and I’m tired I just go empty his shop. Pretty sure I have made him quite rich lol…also definitely less hair on his head

5 Likes

You win. You reached boundless end.

1 Like

Usually around 300k, if more I start buying stuff.

1 Like

This is insane. I can’t even fathom how people have millions of coin.

11 Likes

@div0ky Footfall at major hubs

1 Like