How to get to exo planet

Hello I was wondering how to get on exo planet I need lots of Kindling Mass Kernel

1 Like

in ‘distance details’ you can see the perma planet from which you can get there (Shedu Tier)
go to Shedu Tier, find the planet in the sky ( fast moving) shoot a warp augment at it, then warp.

2 Likes

Here IS a vid how you have to do it perhaps IT can Help you

1 Like

Thank u so I bought 6 of seeds to plant today now they won’t plant because I must don’t have all ingredients I have gravel lava and room with gleam no sunlight at all I rather now just get a whole bunch from someone so I can make concrete

Yea I have the skill on I’m on my second level building

You need to use Refined Decorative Gravel instead of basic gravel to grow the kernels

Oh ok………….

How big of a farm you wanting to make? Seed wise… @rainbowgirl88

Best example of how to setup the farm I’ve ever found, just remember the hidden bitumen.

Happy to help if you need it.

2 Likes

Good to see my old farm setup is being put to good use… just an FYI on the hidden bitumen… I had it labeled because they were in (under) the wall I had around the farm itself but it is important to make sure you have those in this setup or else your % will be off in this sustained setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve used this sooooo many times to help others build the farms. Salute to you for a superb photo - made my life easy :heart:

1 Like

Here a vid from Farm School there you can Check how to Set Up all fields you want to have everything IS explained there .
Vid Shows how to get there and all the possibilities .

1 Like

I want big farm by the way what’s bitumen
I love the set up examples this will help me a lot thank u

Its Petroleum punched with a soldifier