How to level up (200.000 exp) in under 7 minutes!

this is my guide for leveling i thought I’d share it with you guys!

this guide is for the advanced players…

needed

sovereign planet owned by yourself (or friend who can reclaim for you)
because on a sovereign you can instant reclaim, on a home world there’s a 2 hour waiting time before you can reclaim.

2800 compact lucent of any kind
1 teaching pie (due to zeal bonus on your skill page you only need 1 teaching pie)

(I’m working with compact rift since I don’t like refined or decorative rift blocks)
its more costly but for me worth it

compact rift gives you 36 exp per block placing or 72 exp with teaching pie

200.000 (EXP) ÷ 36 = 5.555 blocks but with the teaching pie you half that so 2.777 (ish)

of course if you used refined lucent blocks its 40 exp per block (without pie)
and if you used decorative lucent blocks you get 44 exp per block (without pie)
this means you need less lucent blocks but as i said i don’t like the refined or the decorative variants

video guide on youtube and twitch!

6 Likes

Good guide but because you put this out there the devs might patch it :frowning: I hope the devs dont patch it nd we can keep following this guide forever! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you list the tracks used in the video, please!

2 Likes

should not be patched at all since its on a sovereign and you pay for it adding more limits would not give happy faces lol also this method comes at a cost and cannot be done so easy

3 Likes

give me a bit for the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think we deserve some sticky candy like this, people stick around and figure out new things.

2 Likes

using decorative gem blocks is a cheaper way of getting the same exp for less

or go machined titanium…

1 Like

Somehow I think we’re safe.

3 Likes

Agreed. I imagine there’d be a fair amount of uproar if, after all this time, the devs made the time to patch this when they’ve found it hard to find the time to work on big update still in the works.

And it sort of encourages the ownership of Sovereigns, which is better for Boundless’ bottom line.

4 Likes