How to make money?

If you à builder soon I have a million coin price for best art creator :wink:

3 Likes

I said a week until it’s public to get the scanner. but I’ve been testing it locally and scanned a several thousand shopstands/baskets last night heh.

but it probably broke today as I think there were some protocol changes. more info soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Having a store in a busy mall or city can get you some decent coin. But good luck finding a good spot. Gyosha mall is a bit of a maze now. And I have notice less footfall at legendville mall where I am now.

1 Like

There are some baskets up here already, you could check them out if they’re asking for things you’re able to collect.

Is it a memory scanner or where do you get all this data? Network traffic?

I use a MITM proxy to get the network traffic yes.

2 Likes

What’s a busy mall… cause like I said… they all seem empty.

Gyosha & New Leydon get best traffic

3 Likes

Very much alive :wink:

3 Likes

Of course there are certain times of the day when certain servers have fewer players. ie: if you go to USE or USW at 4am PST/CST/EST, you might not see many folks running around.

Also, at the beginning of the week, things seem to be a bit slower. It picks up fri-sat-sun usually.

im taking new approach the embassy mall (beckon) has limit off 12shops they run by one shop factions so when shop goes inactive we store away the stuff and bring in a new owner
avoiding empty shops
they also positioned smack in middle off big hub cause i dont need to give the plots away
and since its limited i can focus on pro shop keepers first
i just started to run it so its still all in testing
atm thinking off the footfall to divide it equally and give option to invest in portals our better floors(from bricks to mozaik) :smile:

1 Like

ow ya mean boss people chill day :smile:

1 Like

Coin Converters at New Leyden Market has quite a few request baskets. So do other shops!

You can also try the new Request Dimension where there are only request baskets!

2 Likes

How do you ‘scan’?

As a shopowner do we have to enter a lot of info manually?
Created an account but am not logged in to the game so can’t enter the coordinates just yet, will do that later after dinner.

Busy mall? Gyosha
Busy market? New Leyden Market! Portals at Ultima HQ red shop floor, PS Lamblis inner ring SE corner, Crypt Hub and in many more places!

1 Like

A lot of the basic foraging stuff always seems to have request baskets with coin: beans, leaves, and such.

But by far my favorite is just selling mining products cheap. If you don’t have your own store, can usually unload in Ultima somewhere. Check the ore baskets often, there are some that get both filled up and refilled pretty regularly. I sell in my own store though, I just undersell the others I see and they move fast. I take New Leyden’s cheap 3X3 titanium hammers to a lv 5 world, go nuts, and sell what I get. I’m making a good profit off the products of each hammer. But then, I like mindless grinding while listening to music, some people wouldn’t enjoy this method.

On malls being busy or quiet depends on time of the day and week. Holidays can make it busy or quiet also.
Many of the shops in the mall have request baskets and you can look and see what is wanted and collect those. Also, the New Leyden Market is a good place to go to sell items there are two shops that have request baskets and give fair prices.
If you like to mine, you can on level 1 and level 2 planets mine for rock and also get copper that you can smelt into bars and trade for items you need. Go to the trading category and post what you have to trade or ask what is needed to be traded for.

You will get some iron from mining but not much but I have traded copper bars for iron, titanium, sliver, refined gems, sliver tools and weapons and also traded some food for gems.
Spicy beans seems to be something that is demand, you can gather that from plants, and the inky leaves from the rosetta nox plant can be made into ink, and that would probably sell.
Depending on your level, your protection level in environment, the weapons you have you can join in hunts, but if you aren’t good at fighting the critters and don’t have a good grapple it could be rough for you. The group can get in a hurry and forget about the slower players, who get left behind. The good thing is, you can click to return to sanctum and then go to the warp conduits on the right side, click on number 1 and then pick to go to your home beacon. It won’t cost you anything. Used to cost to do that. Devs listened and made it so we can now go home free.
At least level 15, have a grapple, protection for the planets and you can join the hunts and get some good loot. You don’t have to jump into the battle, just stand back and help with cleanup, just don’t get killed :slight_smile:

^^^ this

I was broke as #### at about level 20 - 25. Started doing tons of meteors and got up to over $100,000 in no time.

1 Like

Yea i make about 23k+ selling about 150 oorstones to ultima. Its an extremely lucrative way of making coin. Personally, i dont mind having players that aren’t fully equiped on higher tier hunts and i’m sure most wouldn’t mind having you join their hunts as well. Just make sure you have the adequate protection. :wink:

2 Likes

I have a client that I will be making public soon. just putting finishing touches on it. should be ready for public use in the next couple weeks

1 Like