How will you spend your points once they change?

My main page will be pretty much the same. My bomber page will be better at bombing

1 Like

No coin at all.

I mean to keep the buffs going like how much extra does it give

Huh? Afaik endevour is the xp required to activate buffs seperate from the coin required and you can give a max of 500 endeavour per something (not sure if thats day or week) to the guild. Not sure what you mean about extra.

@Fuzzybear1919 So hopefully this help…I don’t have the numbers right in front of me, so values are for example only…

Lets say Grapple and Run Boon 1 costs 15,000 coin and 2500 endeavor per week.

The coin is only from donations, whether by the leaders, members, or both. A guild does not have to be your Primary guild to donate coin, just one of a possible 3 guilds you can be in.

The endeavor DOES require you to have that guild set as your Primary to contribute. I believe its 1 endeavor per 100xp your character earns, so 50k xp will max the 500 endeavor that character will donate per week. So 5 characters would need to max their contributions to reach the 2500 needed for the boon each week.

So BOTH are necessary to keep boons up. Coin is donated actively, endeavor is earned passively.

O I thought endeavor is like a helper for coin so say u don’t have enough coin but the endeavor could make up that coin

build
10chars

bump

Since the update would end up letting me condense everything into two pages (one craft, one combat), I think I plan to have a whole page with the exclusive job of having the shovel epic.

Then again, maybe that can just go on my combat page with just a few more points :man_shrugging: