How would you feel about a setting for Settlements that determines buffers?

Then who came up with the suggestion? James? If it was him as an “idea” I think he has the data on why this would not be smart as long as he is tagged or it is passed to him.

At this point, I just wish they’d remove the buffers. We were at least able to work around things pretty much before.

This is starting to stress me out = not fun.

4 Likes

If anything we learn from this patch update, I think if plot changes are added to test, then they need a way to port in builds/plots so that users can design / toy with towns/malls in a way that doesnt require entire things to be rebuilt and the time that involves.

Or have a test server be permanent up at all times so that a test server community can establish and become a thing so we can get intimate testing of changes. It seemed like the farming update benefited from this as quite a few folks were on test at that time and all kinds of things were posted to the forums for people to brainstorm and then folks on test would try to recreate the things being discussed.

If this patch had been tested more thoroughly by day to day players it seems like this whole thing could have been avoided.

2 Likes

1 Like

I think all of us that were testing thought it was a decent idea at first, but the closer it got to going live, and the more we realized the consequences of it, we asked for it to not be implemented or delayed.

1 Like

I’m going to close the poll now because, thanks to everyone’s input I see fatal flaws and can no longer support the idea. Thank you guys.

2 Likes

@Havok40k @Stretchious If you would please close this thread when you have time, that would be awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

Closed at OPs request.