How would you feel if the original set of planets came back?

Berlyn is still out there…somewhere

I did fall off once and somehow I did not die but kind of fell “under” the world. Sort of like walking on water and I could look up at the world. Could not get out/up. Logged out and when I came back I was on top again. Maybe it was a glitch.

I don’t really have an opinion, I mean I love our current permanent planets. I guess extras would be good!

And I would like to visit that legendary Andoweem since I spent a full day searching for the damn place when I first started (Google told me that’s where the diamonds were!!) Before someone told me it doesn’t exist anymore :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol, I did the exact same thing :3

4 Likes

It could be interesting to have EA planets but i think it’s quite difficult to adapt old data for the game now.
At least, it could be nice to just implement old planets without any builds.

Therka is the only pre-release world that I remember very well. It was unlike all the current worlds; at the polar regions there were colder regions, further towards the equator there were grasslands and forests, and dead on the equator itself there were just deserts.

As a “world” that made a lot more sense to me. I like a lot of the current worlds and I’d hate to only ever see this variety and nothing different too; but I don’t understand why there haven’t been more worlds that had that type of arrangement… :confused:

It’s difficult to see fully in the few screenshots I have, but I guess it looks more earth-like in a sense.

Don’t think this was Therka but another similar world, if I remember correctly:

3 Likes

Who says there still not around, and we peasants just cant see them?

Though honestly if the data is still there, which I think I saw a post saying it would be saved. It would be neat if they could release them as exos with the builds that were on them before as dungeons.

kinda want to see the PS hubs back then.

Andoweem, oh my Andoweem…we laughed together…we cried together…that one time you spawned elite cuttles on my buddy and kept him trapped in his house for five hours. Oh how I miss thee.

2 Likes

I think they would look totally different, engine have changed, we don’t have the same color palette etc.

1 Like

That picture truly speaks a thousand words :joy:

2 Likes

Those shifty looking characters are @Scratchnwiff and @DanBeforeTime, inside my bathhouse in Elop Portas.

I’d love to revisit those old builds - it’s incredible how much effort was put into something we all knew would fade. Still makes me smile.

2 Likes

Well looks like it’s time to create some more wonders… :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m working on it, buddy!

4 Likes