Hubbit looking for a new Lasaina home

The Hubbit Network, a portal network connecting all permanent worlds in the game, is looking for a new home on Lasaina. Our old home was abandoned and has regenerated and we find ourselves out in the wilderness. We are looking for a community of active players and/or shops that would like easy access to our network. You get the Boundless universe at your doorstep, and all we need is a 2x2 empty plot on which we can build our portal node. You can contact me through the forums or on The Shire discord:

1 Like

every time I see that planet named I think of lasagna! Does anyone else think that the capital of this planet should be named Garfield?! Lots of laughs. Seriously though folks The Hubbit portal Network is a great addition to your city. We are blessed enough to have them within the city limits of Axon on Biitula… not only is the portal Network pretty efficient but it is also run by some pretty nice people. So if you have a settlement on lasagna haha you should definitely private message them in regards to this offer. Have a great day

1 Like