Hubbit Network needs a community to thrive

its been a great couple years for the Hubbit network and for the past year ive been the only one running things. it has gotten to me where i cant continue to run the network as it is. ive had to raise the price of oort a few times just to get people to sell to the network and with doing this the oort dosnt last as long and i had to use my own coin also to make up the difference almost no one donates anymore and the footfall barely covers the weeks worth of oort if people sell to the network. i have about weeks worth of oort left maybe a bit more . i will keep the Network running untill the oort runs out . if you want to help extend the life of the network you can help fuel your planets portal i can give out worker permissions to you just message me on discord https://discord.gg/9T3BB68 when your available and what planet.

8 Likes

Would you be willing to sell it?

3 Likes

if it means the network would stay alive ,yes.

2 Likes

I actually am real life’s friends with the gentlemen who helped make it. Llamachomp. I’ve always liked it and been interested in it. How much would you sell it for?

1 Like

I play with a group of 5 people that would run it it we buy it…

1 Like

well the footfall from it atm makes roughly 150-175k a week, but the building materials at the hubs are alot, i think 2 million would be fair. but also if i do sell it ill give plots to all worlds except the main hub location on Seginiakai since its my island i own.

1 Like

Hmm so we would have to rebuild a main hub. Right now Im sitting on just over 1 mil. I’ll have to see what our other players are sitting on.

1 Like

well main hub can be relocated anywhere easily , seg is part of the west coast worlds … also u can build it how you would like it .

1 Like

True I agree… I posted it to our group and seeing what they think.

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t seen your network in a while. The portal I used to use went down. How do I get to the network?

1 Like

Im currently on PS Grovidias TE

1 Like

main hub area is at Seginiakai -1957N -2047E alt 57 …or Legendville portal area is the easiest

1 Like

Wow! its all been redone

1 Like

After some thought, we are going to pass on the network. But thanks for offering it to us.

2 Likes

U make 140k from footfall a week huh? Is that normal

2 Likes

That is actually pretty low for network.

To give it perspective at start there was a place that made 100k a day.

But ye hubbit is not the most popular network

2 Likes

140k a week from 40 diff hubs, but they have to run all those portals…

2 Likes

Yuck I have one portal 2orts an hour I’m good. But more power to guys.

2 Likes

I applaud your perseverance in keeping it up this whole time! And I’d really hate to see it go!

Running a hunting network is hard enough, I can’t imagine running a whole hub solo. You’re a one man Wolfpack! Haha!

6 Likes

I give you a :cookie: running it Solo it ok to stop and come have Fun Building instead

3 Likes