Nvm super visual glitch, self correcting!

Guess patch bugged the visuals and removed all my boons off all my augmented gloves or showed non existent boons and then self corrected itself? so it appeared as though it did nothing when the stats did)

well now it’s the opposite, it’s so slow it’s useless and action speed isn’t applying to the gloves at all. :confused:

See this thread for all the details you need, but basically they combined the previous unavoidable reload animation into the action speed, so with dexterity, action speed boons, and fast brews you can increase the speed. I posted a video with max dexterity and a mega fast brew using a base fist to show the difference. With the right skills fists are way better than before the patch, though without them they do seem a little sluggish.

ok CLEARLY bugged on iron fists then. Or the base should start at 20 and NOT 5… as the first 20 points are literally doing NOTHING.

wait unless you are implying dexterity now effects it?

Yes dexterity affects it, but max dexterity and attribute bonus only adds 20 speed (for max 25 speed) which seems too slow.

If you use a fast brew or add boons then you can get them to be crazy fast though.

so if you are crazy rich they are good, which at that point why not just buy a slingbow essentially making them useless for new and old players. So what weapon do new players get again?

I prefer the fists over slingbows as i can one shot most t5+ blocks which you can’t damage with slingbows, and most creatures only require a few hits. If you have dexterity maxxed its not unbearably slow, but it is slower than I like.

I do think base speed should be buffed though.

1 Like

Ok so they should get us 5 points per level until level 50 then to compensate for the grind increase for only new players? As to adjust to make it not unbearable. As it is now, it’s unbearable and I hate slingbow so I’m literally now out of options to play this game…

That is not true at all. With max dex and attributes you actually attack faster with Fists than you did before the patch.

Right, and I calculated that, but that requires more points then I have, so give me 5 points per level pre 50 and only 2 after to compensate.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Anyway, I cannot think of ANY build that would use Fists that also does not want max Dexterity and max Attribute Bonuses.

You are just wrong, sorry. There are tons of user recounts and even some videos out there proving action speed increases fist speed…

No wait hold the phone you might be correct, my boons just glitched and are gone off my fists… 0-0 SUPER BUG!!! Edit: hold for relog see if I can get them back. Something is SUPER WRONG with them right now… I had 3 items with 20 points in action speed, they are gone and now ALL MY OTHER FISTS have +4 action speed? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? AND NOW THEY ALL DON’T HAVE ANY WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

ok I figured it out, you are correct at 18 action speed it’s identical to before. So at 8/8 dex and 0/8 attributes it’s indeed faster. I stand corrected on an account of I lost my boons on my items from the change I guess. :confused: Also for some really horrible and unreadable reason my attributes are directly applied to the items u,i action speed as if its applied by a boon leading to some serious confusion and unreadability and understanding as to where what is coming from. So my bad. I still want bonus points for earlier levels to compensate.

also all my boons vanished off my gloves… correction, I it was a visual bug and corrected itself. Not sure why it happened initially.