Hunt Announcements. Not all people have discord. Feel free to post your hunt!

Nope, I think I missed them by just a little bit since I saw a couple people in there when I arrived, but didn’t realise it had already started so looked away for a bit and they were gone :smiley: But I see now that when you make a new reply, the timestamp is set to 5 minutes in the future, and I was waiting for that timer to hit “20m”.

edit: The forum update seems to have fixed the timestamp issue

I had no idea the timestamp wasn’t accurate. Sry bout that

When I miss the meet up, as i did for both hunts today, I’ll head to the planet and hope to see the group of red icons on the compass. If I can’t see em, I’ll Sanctum and equip a totem with warp aug :wink:
Edit: Dunno if it’s a bug, but i didnt see icons for anything on the exo hunt, but I did find the group

2 Likes

What I usually do is go to the planet the hunt is on and warp to a friend… it might be a good idea to have the hunt leaders on your friend list. :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t miss tonights late evening/early morning (depending where you live) Shedu hunt 11pm EST

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/presenting-the-council-of-war/35540

For hunt leaders :slight_smile: hope this is accepted well

1 Like

I believe I’m maxed on guilds :sob:

qQdL532ZANbjy

1 Like

1 Like

We got something figured out

2 Likes

!hunt in 20 mins! LETS GO PEOPLE!
Time: 11PM EST
Using: Speed Hunter System.
Planet: Shedu Tier
Best Bow: Diamond, Topaz, Ruby
Protection: 4 Point Caustic

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly (Accessable through Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley, Phoenix Rising Center hub (Unity))

Hunt Leader: BobBuilder

Disclaimer: Damage bombs are not permitted on our hunts. Craters/deep holes also are not permitted. Please respect this if you attend this hunt.

1 Like

!hunt in 40MINS!

***COME GET THE OORT***

Planet: Till
Best Bow: Alloy, Gem
Tools: Solidifiers,Liquid Breaker
Protection: 1 Point Potent

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly (Accessable through Phoenix Rising Center hub (Unity), Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley)

Disclaimer: Damage bombs are not permitted on this hunt. Craters/deep holes also are not permitted. Please respect this if you attend this hunt.

Umbris hunt on the t7 exo tonight at 20:30 EST ( in 5h from last edit)

Meet in sasquatchville, bring solidifiers, weapons, good grapples and revives.

Diamond weapons

Ppl who will die in lava tonight will not be revived :frowning: always stay grappled during combat :wink:

2 Likes

hey guys you can use this site put the slider on the moment the hunt is gonna happen copy the url and paste it and then everybody can see it in there own timezone

@Ratchel @ginabean @Lesioui

after moving slider the url changes so everybody sees where you put it

2 Likes

!hunt in 1 Hour!

Planet: Till
Best Bow: Alloy, Gem
Tools: Solidifiers,Liquid Breaker
Protection: 1 Point Potent

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly (Accessable through Phoenix Rising Center hub (Unity), Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay Hub and TARDIS Hub, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley)

Disclaimer: Damage bombs are not permitted on this hunt. Craters/deep holes also are not permitted. Please respect this if you attend this hunt.

1 Like

!hunt in 55mins!

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly (Accessable through Phoenix Rising Center hub (Unity), Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley

Disclaimer: Damage bombs are not permitted on our hunts. Craters/deep holes also are not permitted. Please respect this if you attend this hunt.

For anybody who hasn’t noticed, the forum post timestamps are now correct!

1 Like

Shedu Tier T6 planet
OA PLATFORMS
Time: In 20 minutes (6:00 EST)
Best bow: Diamond (Ruby/Topaz neutral)
Protections: 4 points in caustic protection
Hunt Leader: UBERMENSCH
Meeting at: THE PHOENIX NEST in Phoenix Rising.
Accessible from: Sasquatchville, Hunter’s Courtyard, PS Biitula hub, Nomad, Legendville, Ultima US East, DK’s Ultima Tree, Regen Consortium, Code Gleam and many more.

Please join discord for voice chat and more detailed directions:

1 Like

!hunt in 1 Hour

COME GET THE OORT!!!

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly

(Accessable through Phoenix Rising Center hub (Unity), Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley

HUNT IN 45 minutes (7:30pm uk, 8:30 cest)

T4 EXO SAMRICK MAJOR
Hunt Master – Dante2293
Best Bow – any
Meeting at – HUNT Hive
Access through – TNT, Gyosha mall, Hunters courtyard, fantasy hub
Hunt duration – 1 hour 30 min
Protection – lvl 1 volatile, lvl 1 caustic

1 Like