Hunt Tomorrow 5pm UTC

As there is no hunt planned tomorrow a few of us are getting together tomorrow at 1700 (5pm) UTC, meet in Therka Market as everyone knows where it is. I have tons of basic bows and healing brews people are free to have, and have just done a few batches of Diamond Slingbows which ill sell cheap to anyone who wants to join in.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

i will be there!! im addicted to hunting! LOL

3 Likes

i should be there also… was fun yesterday as my first go :slight_smile:

1 Like

My hunt today got cut short ny connectivity issues so I will try to join this one. It’s just an issue of making it on time but I hope I’ll be there.

1 Like

I’ll try to be there. I might have other junk to finish up first, but I can try to be there!

1 Like

I’m planning on going too! Tomorrow is a holiday for me so I can play at that time (usually I’d be at work). Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Nice, see you all there (hopefully), if you dont catch us before we leave put a post up here and ill keep the window open and let you know where we are at.

Just a heads up, we are not all that organised, so it will mainly just be bimbling about on the high level planets hoping we will bump into some meteors, trying to stick together, but also happy to wait for stragglers, or just generally bumble about :-:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

theres a hunt etiquette list on plaza if ya follow that you be goodz :smile:

1 Like