Hunt tonight? Central US Timezone

Anyone want to go t7 hunting with me tonight central us time zone?

3 Likes

I’d love to, but the floor is lava and there are no platforms lol

lava

7 Likes

Lol, true. Well I’ll probably try for it tonight, if anyone cares to join just let me know

[spams solidifiers everywhere]

STREET MAGIC!

3 Likes

I can join but we need a huge number of people. Not even 25-30 would do. Probably around 40+?

2 Likes

Depends on the gear, I have forged blink bows and shielding pies, which I believe are good to have. The meteor should scale with group size.

I take ruby or diamond bows for non elemental critters

Guys I really appreciate the hunt enthusiasm but could we keep it locked to anyone who wants to trade?

2 Likes

Oh sorry, yes.

Apologies. @Stretchious @Havok40k could you please split this convo from the 1st comment about a hunt. Thx

2 Likes

I hope you have some ppl wih forged lucent weapons around, else you will have a very bad time no matter how many ppl join lol

All done! :+1:

4 Likes

True, I think Lucent forged bows would be needed for t7 element creatures, but the regular ones can be taken down with forged gems. Multi shot seems good.

I found some Lucent bows for sale at a decent price, 10k. They should last several hunts. But I’m not sure if there is enough in game for a large hunt yet. Not sure on the Lucent gem scene.

If you try again with a blink or a rift world I’ll join. But umbris worlds are not pretty to look at for long periods, also there is too much lava lol

1 Like

Lava is your friend. All you need is a solidifier! We have been having fun on Till.

Well definitely had no luck soloing t7 meteors even with shielding pies, 3x armor epic, max resist and armor skills, health epic

Sigh, if only we had something more

Maybe rift or blink worlds will be easier

I was killed by a wildstock earlier today on circ. I have max armor and was using a shielding pie…

Yeah, I think it might take a big group to t7

And lots of revive augments! If anything I’d think there should be a player or two kind of “out of range” just to keep the meteor alive whilst everyone else fights/dies. I’m down to hunt whatever tier world anytime. Just that my “hunter” skill page is not ready yet. I’ve had my main generalized for most of the past year.

1 Like

Invigorating pie (I believe) is also a good one to eat it doubles your health so you aren’t one shot dead on a t7. With a hunt spec. The hard thing with a t7 hunt is “people” show up thinking they can still sit back and do nothing and that hurts the group. It wastes mats on people, or it wastes bow shots for the people that are prepared for it. I haven’t been on a t7 hunt sense 10 people were fighting and 15-20 acted like it was a circ or mkrib Hunt. I wasted more mats and tools/weapons on that hunt than I have in 2 weeks of hunting daily.

Seems very hard to beat any meteors on at least umbris planets