Hunter's Remorse

Hello everyone I’m making “The Hunter’s Remorse” and I need your help :slight_smile: Read below for details and how to make money :slight_smile: First Come First Serve Rules Apply!
The Hunter’s Remorse will be a PUB on Solum!.

I’m in need (and will pay good money) of 1 smart stack of this brick (15k C Seems like a good price 16C per brick) (Partially DONE)

1 smart stack of this folliage (5kC Yeah thats right 5K! For exotic Folliage! Thats 5.61C compared to the normal 3) (DONE)

and a smart stack of this wood (10k c which is 11.22 C per wood Twice as much you would get selling :slight_smile: ) (DONE)

These Photos have been brought to you and not sponsored by Troll @ the Museum go and give him some footfall love and donate what is not there :wink:

5 Likes

@the-moebius @slyduda @Simoyd @Swede @virresss @Simoyd @all

awesome
not sure on the all red choice off mats
but its your choice :wink: =)
need to add in @virresss and @SePras they use the sign to and had plans to think this needs colab

1 Like

Good idea and i didn’t realize i was standing on the red one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@ChimeraGaming If no one has turned it in yet, I have a smart stack of the yellow-exotic foliage I am willing to sell for this.

1 Like

meet me at the hidden lakes :slight_smile:

On my way!

1 Like

I have the smart stack of Twisted Wood Trunk if you still need it.

1 Like

AND ITS DONE!
Come through either my portal in Hidden lakes next to the aquatopia portal or by the gaint portal in chisel town square (reverse side of Mobius Plaza) once your in the oort temple walk straight can’t miss it!

5 Likes