Hunts today

Oh idk. Hunters courtyard, TNT, Gyosha Mall ect. Plaza next to the East Coast Hubbit.

HUNT TONIGHT

8:30 CET/CEST, 7:30 UK, 2:30 EST

BEST BOW: DIAMOND

NEUTRAL: RUBY/TOPAZ

MEETING AT HUNT HIVE

4 POINTS CAUSTIC

ACCESS THROUGH: GYOSHA MALL, ALU TECH, HUNTERS COURTYARD

Don’t worry about having correct weapons just bring yourself and have fun. Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just want to say that I am for several weeks struggling with my DSL connection and Therefore not organizing hunts. once it will run stable, i will continue with the EU hunts. Just for now it is difficult for me as the disconnections are quite often and I cannot give any outlook when, but I would like to try Monday next week (Nov 4th). Watch Forum and Discord.

2 Likes

If you all want the OA hook ups for next time let me know.

All seems quiet on discord… Any hunts today?

1 Like

Planning the EU hunt for today: T4 Exo: [Xaza III and] --[Lush Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Active]
Meet in the hunt hive
Start 20:30 CE(S)T / 2:30 pm EST
Bow = any
@Marcello666, you’re invited to join!

Invitation on Discord will follow as usual.

4 Likes

I’ll be there. Is that 19:30 uk time?

1 Like

Yeah man :slight_smile:

thx but i cant, havent time today… hopefully next time im with you…

1 Like

Is the hunt still happening?

I hope so, I’m just about to warp if you need a lift?

Planning EU hunt today. There is no suitable exo at the moment, therefore destination will be Kol Huroo - T6 (ground hunt as always).
Same time, Same place, 20:30 CET/CEST (7:30pm for UK; 2:30pm EST), The Hunt Hive

Bow and Protection for Kol Huroo

Invitation will follow on Discord.

2 Likes

:partying_face: i’ll be there

Though why not do the T7 :laughing: it’s great fun

Yeah, I was considering it too, but I want to make sure that we have no more Lag (last hunt I had great lag and some people left due to having same lag) and second reason is that my DSL issues reappeared yesterday evening, so I am not sure how my connection will be and third reason I want to be sure that enough skilled people come. However, I am open to make the decision then “on the spot”. But if all will be fine and we will have proper bows, why not, I am always for a challenge !

Lets decide before the hunt starts.

Protections and bows for the Rift EXO

1 Like

I’m easy either way :slight_smile: we would need plenty of good hunters like you say. But it’s so much fun haha, genuine fear!!

I ll join if it’s a t7 hunt. I am equiped with forged umbris weapons (bows/bombs), buffs, maxed out build etc.

1 Like

would like to do a T7 Hunt also, hopening on a good connection

1 Like

Advice: take lots of revive brews! The last T7 I went on we ran out of revive augs between us all!
I clung on to my revive brews and starberry smoothies for dear life during that hunt :laughing:

Random question, do meteors still drop sentinels crests? Last few ive done I’ve noticed none dropped…

Not on lucent exo