Hunts today

Meteor meet is same for me, 5:30 would be perfect but can’t change it just for me and maybe 5 is better for others.

Yeah bit puzzling the 5pm timeslot as would assume that means the organiser is British as they state BST but most Brits don’t finish work till 5pm.

HUNT TONIGHT

8:30 CET/CEST, 7:30 UK, 2:30 EST

SERPENSARINDI

BEST BOW: EMERALD

NEUTRAL: SAPPHIRE/AMETHYST

4 hours 55 mins from now

MEETING AT HUNT HIVE

Don’t worry about having correct weapons just bring yourself and have fun. Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Go Dante!!! Goooo

Thanks man, I had to edit as I forgot to say where to meet lol. I’m not sure all the ways to get there yet though so I hope everyone can find it. Combustive is going to teach me how to use the bot for discord

Oh idk. Hunters courtyard, TNT, Gyosha Mall ect. Plaza next to the East Coast Hubbit.

HUNT TONIGHT

8:30 CET/CEST, 7:30 UK, 2:30 EST

BEST BOW: DIAMOND

NEUTRAL: RUBY/TOPAZ

MEETING AT HUNT HIVE

4 POINTS CAUSTIC

ACCESS THROUGH: GYOSHA MALL, ALU TECH, HUNTERS COURTYARD

Don’t worry about having correct weapons just bring yourself and have fun. Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just want to say that I am for several weeks struggling with my DSL connection and Therefore not organizing hunts. once it will run stable, i will continue with the EU hunts. Just for now it is difficult for me as the disconnections are quite often and I cannot give any outlook when, but I would like to try Monday next week (Nov 4th). Watch Forum and Discord.

2 Likes

If you all want the OA hook ups for next time let me know.

All seems quiet on discord… Any hunts today?

1 Like

Planning the EU hunt for today: T4 Exo: [Xaza III and] --[Lush Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Active]
Meet in the hunt hive
Start 20:30 CE(S)T / 2:30 pm EST
Bow = any
@Marcello666, you’re invited to join!

Invitation on Discord will follow as usual.

4 Likes

I’ll be there. Is that 19:30 uk time?

1 Like

Yeah man :slight_smile:

thx but i cant, havent time today… hopefully next time im with you…

1 Like

Is the hunt still happening?

I hope so, I’m just about to warp if you need a lift?

Planning EU hunt today. There is no suitable exo at the moment, therefore destination will be Kol Huroo - T6 (ground hunt as always).
Same time, Same place, 20:30 CET/CEST (7:30pm for UK; 2:30pm EST), The Hunt Hive

Bow and Protection for Kol Huroo

Invitation will follow on Discord.

2 Likes

:partying_face: i’ll be there

Though why not do the T7 :laughing: it’s great fun

Yeah, I was considering it too, but I want to make sure that we have no more Lag (last hunt I had great lag and some people left due to having same lag) and second reason is that my DSL issues reappeared yesterday evening, so I am not sure how my connection will be and third reason I want to be sure that enough skilled people come. However, I am open to make the decision then “on the spot”. But if all will be fine and we will have proper bows, why not, I am always for a challenge !

Lets decide before the hunt starts.

Protections and bows for the Rift EXO

1 Like

I’m easy either way :slight_smile: we would need plenty of good hunters like you say. But it’s so much fun haha, genuine fear!!