Hunts today

Woo! Thank you for the fun hunt @Lesioui :smiley:
I’ll be sure to bring more fists next time XD

4 Likes

I got 20 oort from that last meteor :open_mouth: what the heck lol

3 Likes

Today is the Euro Evening Hunt at 20:30 CET/CEST (2:30 pm EST), meeting in the Hunt Hive.
Invitation will follow on Discord. Destination probably Qretu T5 Exo (may change).

3 Likes

Hi, can we show up without an invitation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SilverSunn yeah you don’t need an invite :slight_smile: long as you know where and when the more the merrier

Nice, will dust off the fists of fury! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still gonna be on Qretu in a few hours, then? I definitely want some more of Crests before that planet dips out…

Thanks again Combustive, great hunt. And thnx Orrian for getting me to the fight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh sorry I’ve only just seen this!

I was there no worries

1 Like

Yesterday it went great, If we could get such group, I am thinking to go for a bit more of dying to the T7 today :wink:
Decision on the spot.
Same time, Same place, 20:30 CET/CEST (7:30pm for UK; 2:30pm EST), Hunt Hive

Have Volatile 5 protection, suitable bows here

2 Likes

I have a shiny new Umbris bow :partying_face: Hopefully ill make it to this one. Last night was great!

1 Like

Planning a hunt for today, thinking of Cardass T6 or Bakurdona EXO T6 (ground hunt as always). Bakurdona however seems to have quite a lot of lava. I will check it and decide later, but more likely its Cardass.
Same time, Same place, 20:30 CET/CEST (7:30pm for UK; 2:30pm EST), Hunt Hive

Bow and Protection for Cardass

Bow and Protection for Bakurdona

1 Like

Count me in, did an exo hunt with you last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for Yesterday, I have serious issues with DSL at home. Thanks @Dante-2293 for support, hope the hunt went well.
It seems it may take few days to resolve it.

1 Like

I hunted for just over an hour and got 120 oort, so if I’d have done the full 2 hours would have done over 200 oort, which would have been my best ever hunt haul.

1 Like

Yeah it went really good, the only prob for me was that I never brought an atlas and I didn’t want to keep everyone waiting so after a few meteors i started getting confused about which direction we just came from lol. It was a bit laggy to start with but calmed down for me after 1/2 meteors. I spoke briefly with orrian last night about running hunts when your not availabe and said to the guys same time tonight which I will post here in about 30 mins

2 Likes

Yeah lag was bad to start with, died twice because of it, the hour I hunted for was very profitable so I was happy. :grin:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face: I want to run the nights @Combustive cant (takes a bit pressure off him) so there will be more hunts for eu as all the ones I know of start from 10/11pm or I’m at work, not saying no one’s running them, I’m just not aware. I’m thinking of running another one at weekends also but will need to try and work out times, who and where runs when etc so I’m not disturbing other hunts

2 Likes

Yeah we defo need more hunts at decent times for EU. I went on a few meteor meet hunts but the 5pm timeslot wasn’t the best as I was literally walking in from work and rushing to get ps4 on, sort my inventory, and get to the meet before everyone left. 7:30 is much better for me.

1 Like