Hunts today

I ll join if it’s a t7 hunt. I am equiped with forged umbris weapons (bows/bombs), buffs, maxed out build etc.

1 Like

would like to do a T7 Hunt also, hopening on a good connection

1 Like

Advice: take lots of revive brews! The last T7 I went on we ran out of revive augs between us all!
I clung on to my revive brews and starberry smoothies for dear life during that hunt :laughing:

Random question, do meteors still drop sentinels crests? Last few ive done I’ve noticed none dropped…

Not on lucent exo

What’s the criteria for them to drop? Non lucent over a certain level or certain tier planer?

The t6s all drop them, think t5 too.

Ahh okay thanks. That’s what I get for only doing T4 and T7 hunts haha

No worries I only hunt on res brew and I have soloed a t7 umbris once with gem bows not fun o_o

Oh my /salutes that’s mighty impressive (and terrifying) :laughing:

1 Like

And takes a lot of time (about an hour as I remember) o_o

1 Like

I suggest axe and grapple combo sometime. No brews. O.O

1 Like

That sounds fun!

Okay ! I am going to invite on Discord for the T7 :+1:

1 Like

can someone please tell me where we meet? which planet, which hub… how can i get there…

thx

Can someone please bring a solidifier that I can buy to the hunt? My forge is being extremely unkind and i cant seem to find a shop that has one in stock :laughing: any help would be appreciated

And its at the hunt hive @Marcello666 you can get there from TNT hub :slight_smile:

@Marcello666 Which portal network you use ? Are you online now ?

@Trickyy90, I have few, I will bring them, they are not easy to make.

1 Like

I checked twice that solidifier was actually a venerable boon… I just didn’t believe it haha. I honestly must have just used around 60 boon removal and it didn’t come up once :laughing:
And thank you!

ps hub lamblis
ultima eresho
fortunist gellis… thats where i can start…