I am dying to play this game!

I tried tweeting to get the Pathfinder acct, bu it di not work, I am planning to purchase the chieftain acct in the future but really wanted to check the game out first.
I am friendly and also a veteran minecraft builder, and I think I would be a great adition to this game at this stage… and I am dying to try out boundless.

PLEASE HELP !!!

2 Likes

Pathfinder is you have a chance to win instance access. If you for sure want to try it you can buy on steam and give it a try. If you do not like it before 2 hours you can refund the game. If you like it and what to upgrade you can later.

1 Like

This is the most I could do to help… I hope it’s enough!

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

onebitknightly and Stretchious… thank you so much for your responses, I did not understand the contest part of of a Pathfinder acct.

Yes, I guess I will have to purchase something in order to play, once I get paid by my customers.

Thanks much guys and see you in the game soon.

One question though, by any chance could you give me some pointers as to which world to start on and in that world where could I find a nice community to add myself to?

2 Likes

From what I know, you start in the starter planets, depending on where you chose, from what I know, the most active communities are either in therka or solum, I might be wrong. Therka has a market, not so sure it is good for a starting player, and solum has a a growing town called dragons watch, which has it’s own YouTube video and forum post

3 Likes

Thanks much !!!

2 Likes