I am going to upgrade my pc... will i be able to run boundless?

I’m sure you can find one used.

All newer gpus are overpriced rn. 1080 ti is now at least $100 more expensive

i searched up both the gpu and cpu and a video came up of somebody playing GTAV so idk if it will bottleneck or not. if it does ill probably find a way to fix it

UPDATE: i got the 750 ti today!, the next things i need to save up for is

: 8gb RAM
: Intel Xeon X5460

my current CPU is intel core duo e8600, can i run boundless with the 750ti and this?

1 Like

my previous set up (again an i5 lol - sorry)

when i first started playing the other year… i had… an intel Dual with a radeon r7 series… (this was approx 2 - 3 years ago when warp Conduits still was a grey box and said warp Conduits) it ran very well before refunding (the content was not good at the time - for me)

I upgraded over that time to an i5 440s / M11AD Mobo (with my R7 as the GFX) it ran quite smooth after repurchasing with this set up (i just had to turn off Per Pixle Lighting) and it ran very smooth (apart from entering high GFX areas such as Therka Market)

Since then i have upgraded to a GTX 460 >>> 1050 >>> 1060 The GFX has been the only things i changed over time…

So honestly once again i can only comment from being an i5

(but as said it ran… well various updates ago on my intel dual)

i found a pc locally for 500, is this worth it?

•intel core i5 4460 processor
• GTX 750 ti Graphics card
• 8gb ddr3 RAM
• 1TB HDD

that will more than handle boundless (possibley at max GFX - but it should deff handle custom medium)

it wont bottle neck either :wink: just be careful with more intense games

ok thanks, it will be a long time for me to save up but it will be worth it

Glad you could get something figured out.

I have an i5 6500. I ran Boundless on Max with my 750Ti til I just recently upgraded to a 1060 6gb. Btw, if you are upgrading to a new comp, I’d advise to steer clear of Intel for now because of a stupid chip flaw known as Meltdown (this applies to every single Intel chip that ever exists atm). It will allow a hacker to remotely take control of your comp if exploited. AMD chips have that vulnerability too, but said hacker would have to be at your comp physically to take advantage of it.

@vileplumegamer onboard graphics is the gfx chip that now comes with almost all motherboards these days. Most motherboards will have them with a few excepition (these will mostly be the gamer enthusiast motherboards), most mainstream motherboards will have built in sound and gfx, so you don’t have to spend extra money on them. Although, the onboard gfx is NOT upgradeable and will suck to some extent but will still be able to run non gfx intensive games like Boundless. If you try to run games like Mass Effect, or Destiny 2, good luck with that.

thanks for the help :+1:

It was a joke hehehe

A 750ti probably wont be able to handle full gfx at 1080p, but it could handle some mid-high settings at 40-50fps…