I don't like sand[storms]

Since Tuesday or so, I’ve been experiencing almost non-stop sandstorms on my sovereign. Anyone else noticing weather hinkiness? Could this a reappearance of the weather bug? My planet does have a lot of desert but I’m hoping this is not a permanent thing as it is rough and irritating and getting absolutely everywhere.

6 Likes

Yeah Terra Nova (Lamblis) was completely fogged up
With the thick fog and lots of rain drops. Which is still odd as its submerged in a lava lake :wink:.

That said it does add to the build when you are on the right location(s) within the hub :grin:

[edit] not sure if it’s the bug though as i just collected FF and fill me baskets/portals (maintenance of Terra Nova and DK)

1 Like

Thick fog on a lava lake sounds pretty cool, actually!

1 Like

Yeah it is but if its the “broken” fog not sure how tho say it but depending on where you are in the hub it “glitches in/out” of view.
If its the thick fog bug the “places” where it fogs up/rains in doesn’t make sense. As it happens at full block layers (2-3 full blocks on top of each other) and not on chiseled layers.

1 Like

I just logged in and noticed fog & sand storms too. (T1 Placid Lush U.S.E. sovereign)

1 Like

Hopefully the Server Maint . coming up will fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you ever tested it with a clear weather potion to see if the sandstorm is still there afterwards? I always have good weather and it’s clear, especially when building, the snow and rain are always annoying

Would be interested if the restarts just now did fix this or not, I don’t believe it’s related since the one issue we are aware of only manifests after around 3.5 months and I restarted the servers to fix that issue more recently than that.

5 Likes

It seems like the fog and storms are now gone. Not sure if it matters whether or not it’s day or night.

6 Likes

So far so good here, just seeing the normal amount of sand blowing through occasionally and not the doom storm that it was before. This thread can be closed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Closed at OP’s request.