I hope we get a merch shop someday

Plushies (O.O)

3 Likes

Ditto this. :slight_smile: Plus, game stuff is always a good conversation starter, I’d love to have one out on my desk! I can’t wear game garb to work, but with something like that, I could maybe recruit a student or two. I used to keep a slime plush (Dragon Quest) out on my old job’s desk, that would start conversations, I need to dig that out and bring it in here too…

5 Likes

Careful, you might get it in 7 variations of dark yellow

6 Likes

Silk yellow block plush :p.

Rift/blink/oortstone lamps

Cider! Hot cocoa! Tea! There’s way more hot drinks than just coffee (although I love me my coffee yummmm).

1 Like

Lava lamps. The kind that actually kill you if you accidentally fall into them.

On second though that might bring liability issues.

1 Like

I manufacture in RL and have been toying with the idea of a set of blocks and chiselled blocks for prototyping builds.
The ideas in this thread are fantastic I would love to get stuck in and make some of these things

3 Likes

Working on it!

20 Likes

Do you accept PayPal?

4 Likes

Would be interesting to see how high we’d go if they stuck that on eBay. :joy:

1 Like

Hey, I saw it first! :zombie:

2 Likes

Only if it still has the dried coffee inside :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hmmmm I could use the funds for a new bike :thinking:

4 Likes

Motorcycle or Bicycle? Ooo maybe a unicycle!

1 Like

https://www.evanscycles.com/cannondale-synapse-hm-carbon-disc-dura-ace-di2-2019-road-bike-EV338176 one of these please

3 Likes

Heeere comes the troll dev :joy:

1 Like

There you go then - given how eager we are to buy, just start hocking random office supplies as Boundless merch! :wink: Paperclips could probably be twisted into the word Boundless. String a spare cable lying around through it, sell that as a necklace. Stationary could be folded into hats. Endless possibilities with a little creativity… and some stealth I suppose in swiping it, so suspicion doesn’t fall on you when the boss is wondering why a stapler will have to be replaced for the third time that week…

@rossstephens why not buy the bike you really want? Maybe right after you put them in the game hint hint.

1 Like

Real nice bike but only duraace shifters?