I hope we get a merch shop someday

I would love if someday a merch shop appeared. Even simple things like hoodies mugs and the like I would love to purchase.

12 Likes

Good potential for a wide range of items (you forgot keychains and mini figures of the citizens).

For some reason, all i can think of is a hoodie with ā€œFueled by Oortsā€ written on it :joy:

7 Likes

Heres hoping someone with the means and motivation starts up an etsy shop with custom 3d printed mini figures based off your character.

3 Likes

Omg yaaaaas! I need a BL t-shirt, BB hat, & at least a poster (would love a plushie). I might end up making one for myself if they donā€™t have a merch shop soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Or a coffee cup that has a pic of a beacon on it and says, ā€œneeds more basic fuelā€ haha

18 Likes

Yes a merch shop would be awesome! Shirts, figurines, gleam block lights, cool digital rift block lamp, tool keychains, plushy ofc lol, etc :'D (maybe even a sign module plaque [choose from selection provided] you can write your name on idk)

7 Likes

Also has to be one of those heat changing ones so itā€™s burnt out when empty but shows flames when full!

7 Likes

Did you just say gleam blocks? Oh my gaaad. A totem key chain or bottle opener too xD. So many great ideas already! Ah stickers too maybe.

6 Likes

How about a beacon lighter? Lets give them more ideas :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yes!!! I would definitely buy a gleam block light that changes from hot magenta, to cold teal, to well, maybe not all the colors but the basic 5 you see most in builds.

4 Likes

Stickers, yes please! lol

2 Likes

I could watch that all day

2 Likes

Ugh. Please not Etsy. Iā€™m forever shocked theyā€™re still in business with how often they bungle it badly. 'Course, they sweep swiftly under the rug and hope nobody notices.

That said, I would totally wear a rosetta nox pendant. Iā€™ve contemplated making one out of polymer clay, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve enough skill for that.

2 Likes

Absolutely this! :slight_smile: I enjoy having some stuff for my favorite games - have a few figurines, plushies, even jewelry (Triforce earrings). Iā€™ve even bought several shirts for another game I love off of Redbubble. My only regret with going that way is that I wasnā€™t supporting the devs with that purchase, other than the advertising I guess. I would absolutely love some Boundless garb or other stuff! I especially love that changing color gleam block idea.

2 Likes
  • A cuttletrunk ceiling lamp.

• A plush spitter that fires Nerf darts. The devs could physically Nerf the game.

• Plush orbs to go with your colleciton of plush weighted companion cubes (from another game).

• A printed cookbook filled with recipes for risottos, stews, casseroles, biriyanis, chilis, loafs, and pies.

• Saggy adult diapers. I wouldnā€™t buy any, but maybe for hardcore comicon types.

7 Likes

Or like a portal UI, and the yellow bar fills depending on the heat inside.

16 Likes

STOP IT! Already have more plushies than I can display :frowning:

:joy:

4 Likes

The spitter thing could simply be hollow and you place your favorite size compatible nerf gun inside

Iā€™d easily buy 10 various coffee mugs with images and witty lines, as corny as this is, like an advanced coil and spark with ā€˜Iā€™m fueled/powered upā€™ . Yes I agree, thatā€™s outlandishly dadlike but you get the drift. Maybe have a mug with a voted image , fan favorite if you will. Or a mug with just a cuttle in it. A baby one of course cause no one wants to look at a grown cuttle that early in the morning.

6 Likes

I donā€™t drink coffee & Iā€™d buy one to put pens in or something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

4 Likes