Boundless Merchandise Poll

When I personally buy gaming merch this is the approach I tend to go for. I like the subtlety and then when someone recognises it, it almost gives me full permission to nerd out haha!

16 Likes

Yeah, it’s like a secret code. :grin:

7 Likes

its 15w i can do the plastic, but glass and metal hardly

My favorite shirt is an Iron Man shrit that has just the glowing arc reactor on it.
No text, no explanation. I wear it on trade fairs and company events and people don’t get it. :grin:

3 Likes

You guys should sell game-related iconic stuffs such as Oortian dolls/plushes/toys.
Dont sell regular stuffs like shirts or mugs …

4 Likes

I made an itemized list in another thread, but the one thing I haven’t seen mentioned in this thread is a cookbook with real-life recipes for in-game foods. Stuffing a Potent Protecting Biryani in my gob with one hand while fragging spitters in theirs with the other is something I’d do. You could throw in a chapter on Brews and Smoothies, too, with adult and all-ages variants.

3 Likes

He’s good too. Seriously he can do anything. (Banner)

2 Likes

How about 3D printed models of the different planets. Make them pretty good size.

2 Likes

I’m all for Boundless merchandise 100%

2 Likes

A real life Oorty doll would suffice lol

1 Like

The planets dont map to true spheres though. This game handles it via optical illusion and trickery.

Isn’t it just set up as a grid basically with wrap-around? And it fakes them for atlas globes?

Yup. The planet “map” is square. The planet maps at boundlesscrafting.com are true representations of the planets.

Cool :slight_smile:
I’d love to see an updated Tana map! When was the last one done? Looks like summer?

Oh yeah I forgot about that! :frowning:

Thank you everyone for your responses! Feel free to throw any further ideas you have my way.

There’s been some really interesting ideas so watch this space :eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure if bumper stickers have been mentioned, but I’d happily sticker up my car and be mobile advertising :smiley: maybe we could personalise them with our username

3 Likes

Im about to start process of slingbow key chains since my action figure needs more work.

3 Likes

I will only say this: any merch that would be made for which we could choose the color we want (like let’s say a t-shirt), the color choices should be boundless colors. Just maybe not silk yellow… :laughing:

6 Likes

What I want more than anything is a Boundless Pink tank top… I’d wear it to ribbons! :smile:

1 Like