I hope we get a merch shop someday

Yes!!! I would definitely buy a gleam block light that changes from hot magenta, to cold teal, to well, maybe not all the colors but the basic 5 you see most in builds.

4 Likes

Stickers, yes please! lol

2 Likes

I could watch that all day

2 Likes

Ugh. Please not Etsy. I’m forever shocked they’re still in business with how often they bungle it badly. 'Course, they sweep swiftly under the rug and hope nobody notices.

That said, I would totally wear a rosetta nox pendant. I’ve contemplated making one out of polymer clay, but I don’t think I’ve enough skill for that.

2 Likes

Absolutely this! :slight_smile: I enjoy having some stuff for my favorite games - have a few figurines, plushies, even jewelry (Triforce earrings). I’ve even bought several shirts for another game I love off of Redbubble. My only regret with going that way is that I wasn’t supporting the devs with that purchase, other than the advertising I guess. I would absolutely love some Boundless garb or other stuff! I especially love that changing color gleam block idea.

2 Likes
  • A cuttletrunk ceiling lamp.

• A plush spitter that fires Nerf darts. The devs could physically Nerf the game.

• Plush orbs to go with your colleciton of plush weighted companion cubes (from another game).

• A printed cookbook filled with recipes for risottos, stews, casseroles, biriyanis, chilis, loafs, and pies.

• Saggy adult diapers. I wouldn’t buy any, but maybe for hardcore comicon types.

7 Likes

Or like a portal UI, and the yellow bar fills depending on the heat inside.

16 Likes

STOP IT! Already have more plushies than I can display :frowning:

:joy:

4 Likes

The spitter thing could simply be hollow and you place your favorite size compatible nerf gun inside

I’d easily buy 10 various coffee mugs with images and witty lines, as corny as this is, like an advanced coil and spark with ‘I’m fueled/powered up’ . Yes I agree, that’s outlandishly dadlike but you get the drift. Maybe have a mug with a voted image , fan favorite if you will. Or a mug with just a cuttle in it. A baby one of course cause no one wants to look at a grown cuttle that early in the morning.

6 Likes

I don’t drink coffee & I’d buy one to put pens in or something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Plushies (O.O)

3 Likes

Ditto this. :slight_smile: Plus, game stuff is always a good conversation starter, I’d love to have one out on my desk! I can’t wear game garb to work, but with something like that, I could maybe recruit a student or two. I used to keep a slime plush (Dragon Quest) out on my old job’s desk, that would start conversations, I need to dig that out and bring it in here too…

5 Likes

Careful, you might get it in 7 variations of dark yellow

6 Likes

Silk yellow block plush :p.

Rift/blink/oortstone lamps

Cider! Hot cocoa! Tea! There’s way more hot drinks than just coffee (although I love me my coffee yummmm).

1 Like

Lava lamps. The kind that actually kill you if you accidentally fall into them.

On second though that might bring liability issues.

1 Like

I manufacture in RL and have been toying with the idea of a set of blocks and chiselled blocks for prototyping builds.
The ideas in this thread are fantastic I would love to get stuck in and make some of these things

3 Likes

Working on it!

20 Likes

Do you accept PayPal?

4 Likes