Boundless Merchandise Poll

Yup. The planet “map” is square. The planet maps at boundlesscrafting.com are true representations of the planets.

Cool :slight_smile:
I’d love to see an updated Tana map! When was the last one done? Looks like summer?

Oh yeah I forgot about that! :frowning:

Thank you everyone for your responses! Feel free to throw any further ideas you have my way.

There’s been some really interesting ideas so watch this space :eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure if bumper stickers have been mentioned, but I’d happily sticker up my car and be mobile advertising :smiley: maybe we could personalise them with our username

3 Likes

Im about to start process of slingbow key chains since my action figure needs more work.

3 Likes

I will only say this: any merch that would be made for which we could choose the color we want (like let’s say a t-shirt), the color choices should be boundless colors. Just maybe not silk yellow… :laughing:

6 Likes

What I want more than anything is a Boundless Pink tank top… I’d wear it to ribbons! :smile:

1 Like

@DaOne82 you can keep them all!

2 Likes

Ain’t no pink… Do you mean hot magenta? Or rose? Or maybe deep fuchsia ?
Lolll

3 Likes

Hehe, whatever the color they use is closest too - but any shade of pink will work for me, really! :wink: Just give me some cute pink Boundless garb, haha! :grin:

1 Like

naaa @Cuetzpalomitl since its the season to be giving I will proudly give you all the silk yellow you could ever want :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Pajamas
(Bedtime clothes)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Now those would be epic!

2 Likes

Apparently it’s only an extra $15 to get them screen printed by Vans

1 Like

What might make for a good one, and nice looking ones are pretty reasonable here when we order them through 4imprint (I can’t speak for their UK branch but the US branch is really good to work with, if you are looking for companies, stuff we’ve ordered has been pretty good quality too) - pens. Why? Because people are ALWAYS taking them! :laughing: I’ve put out ones that last less than a few minutes. I’ve got a few myself from various local businesses. I throw some of those in our lounge, they’ll be in the hands of students pronto.

3 Likes

Oortian body onesie please. No need to bag it up, I’m wearing this baby outta the store!

3 Likes

Love it. I don’t think I have anything from a game but I’ve gotten things from shows.

If you watch always sunny in Philadelphia- I have a d**k towel :joy::joy:

Google search will get you there, it’s cartoonish but NSFW…

1 Like

I almost bought one of these to wear around the house - only $12 for official merch, pretty killer deal

2 Likes