Boundless Merchandise Poll

Personally I would prefer u expanded your shop where we could buy unique blueprints for upgraded hammers or othe stuff that was just a example

1 Like

Like most people here I would love a boundless tee shirt, and possibly a coffee mug. On either a simple boundless logo and name would be good, or possibly items from the game on them (like a Rift Sling bow, or umbris hammer).

Personally I would also like more cosmetics in game, possibly even cosmetic overlays for items we wield. For instance a cosmetic overlay that made any gold fist I used look like thanos’s gauntlet, (idk if it could cause licensing issues though). It would still be a standard gold fist though, so no p2w just a cool look. Of course I’d really like a cosmetic overlay for my loincloth, something like pants? shorts could do in a pinch :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I used to have a laser they are good fun. How low power is yours? You should be able to do plastic with a 5w even. I could do granite and glass and brick with my 30w.

I could probably make a decent t shirt with my vinyl cutter.

@majorvex you should make some cool designs in illustrator :blush: maybe WS will even use them! Although I guess that’s work for free. But you do lots of that for BL anyway haha.

10 Likes

The soundtrack in both digital and physical and figures of the mob and some special collector’s edition when the titans or hunters come out with some figure of these mobs.

2 Likes

Definitely T-Shirts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d buy shirts if you can’t immediately tell it’s a video-game thing.
I mean, in my city, people really look at you weird if you stand out too much, like pink-colored hair and stuff.
A while back, I had this WoW t-shirt :

This refers to the floating City of Mages in Warcraft.
At first look, people would assume “yeah, it’s some kind of sport/school shirt” and shrug.
This applies in family meeting too, as I have a very judgemental family.
Like, it’s a design MADE for shirts, not just something pulled straight out of a game and printed on a shirt.
I think wearing it was waaaay better than wearing something like this :

4 Likes

But Without the white editing box

6 Likes

:blush:If they asked me to, I would def do it :+1:t3: but I think they have a great artist & they prob already have a 3rd party vendor or service provider in mind for any merch they want to produce.

(I also have a vinyl cutter :wink:)

2 Likes

When I personally buy gaming merch this is the approach I tend to go for. I like the subtlety and then when someone recognises it, it almost gives me full permission to nerd out haha!

16 Likes

Yeah, it’s like a secret code. :grin:

7 Likes

its 15w i can do the plastic, but glass and metal hardly

My favorite shirt is an Iron Man shrit that has just the glowing arc reactor on it.
No text, no explanation. I wear it on trade fairs and company events and people don’t get it. :grin:

3 Likes

You guys should sell game-related iconic stuffs such as Oortian dolls/plushes/toys.
Dont sell regular stuffs like shirts or mugs …

4 Likes

I made an itemized list in another thread, but the one thing I haven’t seen mentioned in this thread is a cookbook with real-life recipes for in-game foods. Stuffing a Potent Protecting Biryani in my gob with one hand while fragging spitters in theirs with the other is something I’d do. You could throw in a chapter on Brews and Smoothies, too, with adult and all-ages variants.

3 Likes

He’s good too. Seriously he can do anything. (Banner)

2 Likes

How about 3D printed models of the different planets. Make them pretty good size.

2 Likes

I’m all for Boundless merchandise 100%

2 Likes

A real life Oorty doll would suffice lol

1 Like

The planets dont map to true spheres though. This game handles it via optical illusion and trickery.

Isn’t it just set up as a grid basically with wrap-around? And it fakes them for atlas globes?