I just got hit by a meteor

I was out mining meteors and while hammering away, I heard a new meteor noise. Before I could even look up, I heard the crash, saw the amount of damage was 999,999, and then my game crashed… brutal.

4 Likes

Sorry but there is an achievement for getting hit with a meteor.

3 Likes

Smashed so hard it kicked you out of the Matrix… Nice !

2 Likes

I had one land about 6 blocks away from me when I was hunting and plant gathering. Surprised the heck out of me, but fortunately not directly hit. :slight_smile:

It’s happened to me too!

I’m beyond surprised that i’ve yet to die to a meteor. My girlfriend is always laughing at me that every time I go away from our home planet meteors chase me. I’ll be on a planet for 10-15 minutes and have had dodged at least 10.

1 Like

welcome to the club :laughing:Meteorite On The Head Club

1 Like

Welcome to the meteor magnet club :smile:

I was typing in the Discord chat when I heard a loud thud. I turned to my monitor and I got hit by meteor while AFK. This is now the second time it’s happened while standing still. What are the odds of this happening?

Me thinks the meteors have a honing device and targets players. Evil devs

I think they do not like you. . What did you do to them? were you mean to Cuttles and Wildstock?

kidding of course

I’ve never been hit by a meteor yet. Bloody close to it tho.

It’s in the same block of code as if (PlayerHitShootButton) moveanimal();

Oi. I need to go hunting with you then. I usually have to chase meteors across the world.

1 Like

I didn’t get an achievement… :neutral_face:

Are you on steam or PS4?

I’m on steam.

hmm. .I not sure why you did not get it . there is a steam achievement for it. In case I was not clear it is not an in game objective.

Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe it had something to do with my game crashing as soon as it happened. Oh well, Maybe it will happen again

You got the upgraded version of achievement I guess… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: