I lost my paint!

So, I was just painting a wall for my shop at DK Mall. I equipped 100 Deep Red spray, saw it go to 99, 98, as I sprayed, but then it disappeared! Checked my inventory, checked the ground and the shops next door with my loot stick out, nobody else was close.

It was only 98 sprays so I’m not bothered about it really, but I wanted to know if this is a bug or something? As it’s DK Mall, I wonder if it’s because I was very close to the top block (highest you can build) and somehow got sucked out of my hand and into the abyss.

Anyone else experience this? Abyssal paint loss.

3 Likes

Never seen this myself

1 Like

You’re the person I’d have thought would have known if it was lost due to the abyss above haha

1 Like

Don’t forget to submit a game log through support

1 Like

Done. Thanks. I would have forgot haha

1 Like

Not the deep red :scream:

1 Like

I know!!! Busy scavenging the worlds for more right now haha!

1 Like

I might have some deep red I can spare. One of my favorite reds btw

Also what blocks were you using it on? Cause if it was marble I def have some I can spare.

2 Likes

It’s sedi brick I’m painting :grin: Probably need another 500 tbh.

Found all I need!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

And here i just logged back on. Also didn’t have a lot. Only 72 left

2 Likes

Aww thanks anyway buddy :blush::blush:

1 Like

I checked my inventory too incase I picked it up then realised it happened way before I got there lol

2 Likes

So all your colour sprays disappeared from your inventory after only using a few at altitude 255?

1 Like

In my inventory, I had 200 of that colour. I equipped 100 of them and sprayed twice, then the rest of them just disappeared from my hand. Looked in my inventory and there was only 100 left there.

And yeah, top altitude (maybe 2 blocks below)

A similar thing happened to me last night! I was harvesting and planting oorum wheat. Items kept disappearing from my hands (tiller, seeds, etc.), but just scrolling my mouse wheel brough them back. Then my wheat seeds disappeared altogether. Gone completely from my inventory.

2 Likes

@Spoodle @Radin when this was happening, was anything strange occurring in the game at the same time? For example, were there any noticeable server issues (like unstable connections / lag and so on)?

2 Likes

Not that I was aware. Usually when I experience lag, the game really lets me know - like I’ll freeze in position and nod up and down vigorously. None of that was happening - it just popped out of existence. Hasn’t happened since.

Thanks for replying. I’ve added the report and log file to the bug database anyway.

1 Like