I love moldy!

At first glance, the title may seem suspicious but my request is serious.

Moldy blocks are very interesting to work with and are a very good ornamental factor. Let’s not forget that the mushrooms they generate in the different biomes are absolutely gorgeous.

I think it would be wise or even vital to vary them in terms of colors. I am talking here about the white petals which could be varied.

I do not believe that in terms of logistics, the change would not be a big concern (I do not know, everyone in their place). In short, I would like the musty to dress in a wide choice of colors.

She really deserves …

4 Likes

not sure if this is a suggestion or a fetish :thinking:

5 Likes

lol I really think the variation of colors like for the foliage would be very interesting xD

3 Likes

I actually find mold very aesthetic too (which seems weird to say :laughing: ). It has a faint glow to it that can light dark caves & corners.

It would be nice if the little petal pieces had more color on some of them :+1:

4 Likes

I love you Major :sob:

2 Likes

it would be indeed

1 Like

When I work on them, I think of them as hydrangeas. The term musty is so derogatory lol

1 Like

If the developers do, I get into the exclusive moldy business !!!:triumph:

any mould enhancements would be most welcome :+1:

3 Likes

Mould glows?

Or is gleam producing the light?

Mold has a faint glow (edit->) with gleam. sorry abt that

2 Likes

A block of gleam behind gives mold a subtle glow, like foliage

2 Likes

Was gonna say I never noticed this. I was fairly certain before i placed the gleam in my shroom tower the rooms were pitch black. There was a subtle glow to some of the “leaves” of the mold blocks that were adjacent to the outside during the day tho. Quite the neat effect like the sunlight was being absorbed and channelled indoors. Unfortunately wasnt bright enough to light the rooms though.

It would be nice if there were bioluminescent varieties like a lot of the plants!

2 Likes